Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Too right. Stay to the end and clap the team off, don't turn your back on them FFS.
Bollocks , people can leave whenever they want and can have many reasons for leaving when they do. I kind of understand questioning people who leave early but those on their way out AFTER the game has stopped?, wind your fucking neck in and stop talking shite

I give the early leavers the stick they deserve, and they do deserve it, but berating people for leaving AFTER the final whistle is just weird.
How do you think the players feel when they've worked their bollocks off for 90 minutes, then AFTER the final whistle they have the good grace to applaud the fans and we've all fucked off or are queuing to get out with their backs to the pitch, it's embarrassing. Like I said previously...applaud them off and show some appreciation.

I'm in SS1 and was in 117 aisle after the final whistle. Just got home after a 2 hour drive to Leicester.

I apologise for being a shitter Blue than you. My bad.
I'm in SS1 and I'm in 117 and live in Staffs. I've had a 2hr drive back as well. Get over yourself blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.