Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Certainly did my friend, and several away.

The only reason im not in Athens is because i spent too much in Leipzig, Munich, Madrid and Istanbul. The atmosphere at home in domestic and European games was the best in years. Madrid semi was up there with the best I've witnessed.

So, I repeat, its a crock of shit to say its been dead.
Sorry, yes I agree entirely. It was the stupid post from the other person saying atmosphere was crap that I meant to reply to

Certainly did my friend, and several away.

The only reason im not in Athens is because i spent too much in Leipzig, Munich, Madrid and Istanbul. The atmosphere at home in domestic and European games was the best in years. Madrid semi was up there with the best I've witnessed.

So, I repeat, its a crock of shit to say its been dead.
Sorry, yes I agree entirely. It was the stupid post from the other person saying atmosphere was crap that I meant to reply to
He was being mischievous with that post. The Etihad has been dead for months because we haven’t played there for months. We’ve had seven away games on the bounce and haven’t played at home since May.

Watched the game on the tele last night. By the sounds of it we outsung Sevilla. Looked like there were far more City fans around the ground than Spaniards too.

A few of my mates who were at the game said it was a weird atmosphere though.

Watched the game on the tele last night. By the sounds of it we outsung Sevilla. Looked like there were far more City fans around the ground than Spaniards too.

A few of my mates who were at the game said it was a weird atmosphere though.
Thought it was good, was very loud at times but inconsistent through game. Very weird crowd as to be expected for this type of game with pockets of Blues standing next to rows of Greek tourists throughout our end. Would've been better if the thousand or so who'd actually travelled were together in one block.

Thought it was good, was very loud at times but inconsistent through game. Very weird crowd as to be expected for this type of game with pockets of Blues standing next to rows of Greek tourists throughout our end. Would've been better if the thousand or so who'd actually travelled were together in one block.
It looked like there were way more than a thousand City fans there last night. Didn't we get 10,000 tickets for this one? I'm not saying we sold them all but there were thousands of City shirts at our end of the ground going off the TV footage. And the atmosphere at times backed that up - some songs sounded like more than a thousand blues were singing

thought the city fans sounded good on tv, much better than sevilla... had its quiet spells but it was one of those games.

hats off to those blues that made the journey

if ya watching on the tele you're a ............................................ :) armchair fan

It looked like there were way more than a thousand City fans there last night. Didn't we get 10,000 tickets for this one? I'm not saying we sold them all but there were thousands of City shirts at our end of the ground going off the TV footage. And the atmosphere at times backed that up - some songs sounded like more than a thousand blues were singing
There was plenty of City shirts throughout our end but I'd say there was about a thousand who'd travelled from the UK rather than locals and they were the ones making all the noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.