Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Wankers the lot of em.

Rather they gave up and let a Tourist buy the ticket, at least a Tourist would stay til the end!

In SS2 they were streaming out whilst the game was on, not even looking back to see what was happening.

Fucking leave early Zombies!
It’s been done over and over again and you don’t see that at anfield or the swamp.
We have the best early leavers in the prem, embrace it :-)

That’s mostly down to the players mentality.
I agree.

I just think it’s a bit daft when people try to claim that early leavers in some way hurt the team.

These are truly elite professional sportsmen, I don’t think it matters a jot to them whether there is a full stadium there or nobody there. The type of needy, self aggrandising fans who criticise early leavers like to pretend it does

I agree.

I just think it’s a bit daft when people try to claim that early leavers in some way hurt the team.

These are truly elite professional sportsmen, I don’t think it matters a jot to them whether there is a full stadium there or nobody there. The type of needy, self aggrandising fans who criticise early leavers like to pretend it does
The only time we beat Liverpool at Anfield in recent years is when it was empty due to Covid. We seemed to relish the empty stadium and the training ground atmosphere. :-}

The only time we beat Liverpool at Anfield in recent years is when it was empty due to Covid. We seemed to relish the empty stadium and the training ground atmosphere. :-}
I think we more relished the fact that the weak minded refs we often get there couldn’t be influenced by the crowd.

Elite sportsmen as a rule aren’t intimidated by a hostile crowd and in fact are often buoyed by hostility.

That was because all liverpool fans had gone home early

Please watch this from the BBC Archive

Football is so much about greed now that doing what is right for the fans, Manchester City and their amazing execs as the chairman said last year end of a season interview.

At the moment we are going through a cost of greed crisis where everything is about money and how much can you make to give someone less.

We getting to the point where we are destroying football which is for the fans, not execs.

Everyone who supports the club wants a better atmosphere, and the 1894 etc wants a blue wall, but again who destroying those dream execs at the club?

The club mucked up the South Stand is Deja vu about to happen in the North Stand with the GA+ section added?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.