Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
An 8-15 kick-off is a problem for some who rely on public transport.
Even kicking off at 8-00 rather than 7-45 can be a problem. For example I know someone who gets home an hour later after CL games as the train he catches is every hour. He can get the 10-15 after a 7-45 game but has to get the 11-15 after a CL game.
I can see how attending a City match can be too venturesome for some.

Arsenal playing at home, in April, to win and go top. Haven't won the title in 20 years. You could hear a pin drop at the Emirates. Maybe we're not so bad at making noise after all, considering how many trophies we've gathered in the last 6 years.

What is it about Midlands fans - they’re all so fucking small time. Waiting for a lull in the atmosphere to deliver more tedious renditions of football in a library.

In their whole history they’ve never heard an atmosphere as good as the title winning game here but for less important games they should understand that beating smaller clubs easily doesn’t send home fans of big clubs giddy with joy

Atmosphere picked up second half. I do wonder why the most the ground bothers attending as it always feels like it's just the south stand and kippax corner who make any noise

I know we like a bit of tourist bashing but I'd just like to say there was an American woman sat behind me and she was brilliant. Shouting and cheering, even dropped an F bomd and quickly apologised :),knew all the players names, Cheering all the subs, said she loved bobb. She was on the phone at one point to her dad, saying 'it's usually just us two, can't believe I'm surrounded by city fans' saying 'can't believe I'm only 12 rows from the front and all the players are there just in front of me, it's amazing!'
She was sat on her own and said 'I just wish I was here with my dad'
She absolutely loved it. I'd have 100 of her any time than some of the miserable fuckers, that moan at every kick, any day.

Atmosphere picked up second half. I do wonder why the most the ground bothers attending as it always feels like it's just the south stand and kippax corner who make any noise

I sit in cb3. I go to the games to watch football and cheer when we score. If I wanted to sing I'd join a choir. Next season my season ticket Is £865. That more than £100 increase since we won the league vs Villa. Do not fucking question why i go to the games

Shit support my lord…. Couldn’t think of a better song that sums up villa fans. Can’t stand them.
Shit support, what does it say about them when their entire song book were rip offs of Champions again olé olé, Here’s to you Vincent Kompany, Bernardooo, our Fernandinho song, even City ‘til I die? When they weren’t singing those it was the sub Championship level library song. If I could give less than zero marks for originality I would, dreadful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.