Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I know we like a bit of tourist bashing but I'd just like to say there was an American woman sat behind me and she was brilliant. Shouting and cheering, even dropped an F bomd and quickly apologised :),knew all the players names, Cheering all the subs, said she loved bobb. She was on the phone at one point to her dad, saying 'it's usually just us two, can't believe I'm surrounded by city fans' saying 'can't believe I'm only 12 rows from the front and all the players are there just in front of me, it's amazing!'
She was sat on her own and said 'I just wish I was here with my dad'
She absolutely loved it. I'd have 100 of her any time than some of the miserable fuckers, that moan at every kick, any day.
Two thumbs up…way up!

Villa delusional, almost nothing out of them other than booing their own, wait for any lul in noise to sing about our shit support, then fuck off at 70 mins when they’re getting battered
That’s how it looked and sounded on TV.

Started out strong, which is normal for away support, as its usual hardcore fans, but even the TV commentator mentioned their section being emptied with 20 mins to go!

Talksport doing the shock jock thing berating Arsenal for lack of atmosphere, and saying ours was decent. Was this obsession with atmosphere always in football? It’s certainly become magnified over recent years. All stadiums are noisier for big games and quieter for smaller one and both extremes have become magnified in the modern big bowls with high roofs.

Tonight’s wasn’t bad at City. More anthems at the right times would have helped, but the south stand upper weren’t taking the lead tonight so overall it was quite patchy.

The fans of these so called big historical clubs like Villa, Newcastle, Leeds, etc, always forget how shit their home support used to be in the past.
sing a song or 2 in the 90th minute when you’re getting battered away and you’re the best fans in the country, that’s the way it is even if you don’t turn out any other week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.