Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
The cameras panned to the Ultras, one had a megaphone !!!!
Give me our support all day every day, every damn day.
I saw that. Our fans were making a hell of a racket and the camera operator seemed to think it was their fans and panned to them. They looked like kids too, and they didn’t look happy at being outsung.

Thought it was a brilliant atmosphere yesterday, proper support, even when one down, never stopped. Palace’s support as ever was shit, so overrated - a fucking annoying drum and about 100 ashburton army soundalike wankers. Just watching it back and all you can hear is City. Long day but a great day

Lots of fun that was, nursing a sore head on the train back now, glad the made of stone chant got a solid outing - we only have limited time while we can sing it so let’s get it fully going while we can!
I am a senile FOC, takes me fucking months to learn the words to the new songs! We have more original, more tuneful songs than any other club, we should be proud of that, and fair fuck to the people who write them. Manchester City songs - often copied, never bettered

A lot of other fans continue to believe the stereotypes. I had a few out a with a couple of Leeds fans on Friday. They didn’t slag us off but it was clear they did t rate our support. Fair play, they admitted they Leeds home support was shite this year with Elland Road quiet into Leeds score. Their home support is now a myth, shared in videos of fans singing “I predict a riot” after securing a win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.