Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I often wonder what fans of other clubs must think when they go to their home games against us. It must puzzle them when they read on social media what shit fans we are, then we outsing them for 90 minutes.
Sometimes I get the feeling we live in a simulation. Grown up people, with jobs and families, supposedly normal people, lying through their teeth like that about our support and our attendances, relentlessly, both online and in our face. Maybe they thought it was funny for a while, I always hoped it's just some sort of silly banter, for lack of other things to criticize, but after all these years? It's like they're all lunatic asylum material, thinking they can wish their fever dreams into existence, if they repeat them long enough.

A lot of other fans continue to believe the stereotypes. I had a few out a with a couple of Leeds fans on Friday. They didn’t slag us off but it was clear they did t rate our support. Fair play, they admitted they Leeds home support was shite this year with Elland Road quiet into Leeds score. Their home support is now a myth, shared in videos of fans singing “I predict a riot” after securing a win.
They had that one win against Leicester when they scored two last minute goals, and all of a sudden Leeds have the best atmosphere in the country according to twitter. Let's just ignore that they spent the whole game in near silence

Yes if you are leaving, walking out and turning your back on our players at 0v0 vs Arsenal or walking out on our club when we need a goal versus Spurs for CL qualifucation or any other game for that matter when the points are in jeopardy you aren't delivering as a supporter. The exception being if you have an ill family member or have to work, what else could be more important?
There are a million potential reasons.

Everybody’s got their own life to live

NONE of them are cunts

There are a million potential reasons.

Everybody’s got their own life to live

NONE of them are cunts
unless you're watching on the telly. ;)

Seem to remember in the distant past us singing

"If you're watching on the telly you're a ****" .......with closed tiers.

cunts

Was awesome again yesterday and bursting through the tv, pretty much non stop. Next time it does need to be just the tiniest bit louder though to completely drown out the shit commentary.

Was awesome again yesterday and bursting through the tv, pretty much non stop. Next time it does need to be just the tiniest bit louder though to completely drown out the shit commentary.
I’ve finally dragged myself into the 21st century

Pause and mute the telly, load up the City comms from the website, unpause the telly when synched, BOOM

Such a pleasure to watch a game without comms waffling on non stop about irrelevancies or having to listen to a co comm nobody’s ever heard of telling us where Pep is getting it wrong. Or being interrupted every 10 mins to hear Wio’s views ffs.

Alistair Mann does an impeccable job, talks pretty much exclusively about what happens on the pitch, and Andy M was fair and balanced.

What a refreshing change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.