Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
TBH I thought Bellingham did well for there goal but overall he was bang average one of the most overrated players in football.
Oh I agree great bring down and knock. For me that should never go unchallenged on the bring down. As you say bang average I think he has the potential but he’s become a whining cheating **** with a massive ego IMO he already feels like he’s the star boy.

There was a tourist next to me last night in 315. He was 40+ English guy from LA and took a video call from his wife when we equalised! Apart from the odd ‘good job’ shout and calling Bernardo ‘Silva’ he was like a regular.

He knew most of the songs and contributed to the atmosphere about 10 times as much as the season ticket holder who usually sits there.

I'm not really against tourists though - if I was on holiday to New York I'd love to go to a Mets game and I'd probably go and buy half the gift shop and sit there taking photos too. It's exactly the same thing and there's nothing wrong with it.

What I object to isn't the odd half and half scarf tourist, it's whole blocks of opposition fans sitting in the home end. Where are those tickets coming from?
arent they club representaives family and friends

There was a tourist next to me last night in 315. He was 40+ English guy from LA and took a video call from his wife when we equalised! Apart from the odd ‘good job’ shout and calling Bernardo ‘Silva’ he was like a regular.

He knew most of the songs and contributed to the atmosphere about 10 times as much as the season ticket holder who usually sits there.
I don’t think anyone has a problem with a tourist who supports the club or gets behind the team. I think the issue is with literal away fans or in last nights case United and Chelsea fans who actively mock our club, when our own fans can’t get tickets.

That is exactly the problem

They couldn't give a toss about proper fans.

I'm not really against tourists though - if I was on holiday to New York I'd love to go to a Mets game and I'd probably go and buy half the gift shop and sit there taking photos too. It's exactly the same thing and there's nothing wrong with it.

What I object to isn't the odd half and half scarf tourist, it's whole blocks of opposition fans sitting in the home end. Where are those tickets coming from?

Tourists are an integral part of the economics of the game now, especially for a big club playing against another big club. That's the way it is, and we should deal with it.
No, but what I really hope and pray for is this — the new north stand should have a clear policy of excluding any tourist wearing opposition colours. Even half-and-half. And anybody in it celebrating an opposition goal should be quietly but firmly ejected. I don't suppose it will happen but it is my heart's desire. Or they should shunt them to the north stand, and make either the south or north stands a home stand in the fullest sense of the word. Tourists can also sit here and there in the CB and East stands, obviously. But I want one stand for us, unambiguously. I'm in the south stand, but I'll move to the north if that's where that's happening.
Do you see opposition fans or even half-and-halfs on Dortmund's Südkurve on big European nights? I doubt it somehow.

Why does the club allow cunts like this to.pbtain tickets for big games? Youtubers/vloggers/ live streamers should be banned from the stadium.

A stream? Watching a football game?

Man - can someone please ban social media as of today? It's all ending in s..t. (Yes, I am a grumpy, old man)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.