Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I’m assuming many Seasoncard holders who aren’t on the cup schemes are cutting back given how much their payments have increased by.

It’s been a while but they’ll surely have time to pick and choose what cup matches to go to?
Bang on, done it myself

CL is an extra £200 - £300 per season on top of S/T prices.

Just think about that!

Question. Has anyone for an idea?

Season ticket holder with 25,000 loyalty points nearly. I take it that would get me a ticket for every CL home game if I wasn’t in the CL cup scheme? Whereas I’d struggle to get an away ticket?

Question. Has anyone for an idea?

Season ticket holder with 25,000 loyalty points nearly. I take it that would get me a ticket for every CL home game if I wasn’t in the CL cup scheme? Whereas I’d struggle to get an away ticket?

You'd get a priority window of a day or two before matchday members for CL games. Obviously you have to monitor the sales windows closely so you don't miss out.

Wouldn't know about aways as don't have anywhere near that amount of points.

Reactions: jrb
You'd get a priority window of a day or two before matchday members for CL games. Obviously you have to monitor the sales windows closely so you don't miss out.

Wouldn't know about aways as don't have anywhere near that amount of points.

Thanks.

I doubt they would have got the ship or the we’ll follow you everywhere tiffo either. The displays are more for Mancunian and regular City fans.
You all do far more than I do to create these displays so I don’t know how hard they are to sort with the funds you had available.

However, I despise the idea of us singing “We’re gonna win the league” so a display more or less stating that we’ll be in the final of the Champions League at the quarter final stage seems so “un-City” to me.

Thought the atmosphere was very good last night. It was on a knife edge, and incredibly tense. I felt a chill down my spine hearing the roar of the crowd urging Jack on as he sprinted down the wing in that second half. 24 hrs on and I’m still gutted we’ve gone out. Very proud of this team and over the two legs we deserved to go through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.