Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
The Arab lads next to me in the Colin Bell top tier whilst often glued to their phones certainly enjoyed the game and intriguingly hooted like an owl to celebrate Kevs goal.
Had a good go at most songs and is welcome back anytime especially as like it or not he reflects the demographic of the people who actually fund our treble winners.

3rd game in a row with a lot of Americans possibly more than watch our US owned rivals. All a bit surreal to this old fart as is having my season ticket on my phone!
As said previously in the thread , tourists supporting city whilst annoying isnt the issue from yesterday, its Madrid fans openly wearing shirts / scarfs in the ground and celebrated goals while the fans are the ones who are left to deal with them

I’m assuming many Seasoncard holders who aren’t on the cup schemes are cutting back given how much their payments have increased by.

It’s been a while but they’ll surely have time to pick and choose what cup matches to go to?

She was at the stadium a few years ago doing some bollocks, goading Blues. She must think because she’s a pretty little blonde nobody will touch her.

What we need is Mrs Foden to rag her round by her hair and tell her to fuck off back down south. Daft slag.
Different girl that was, asking ‘where’s your CL Trophy’. She stopped my mate, he was polite, I wouldn’t have been.UeN6zZHySZGLiCt3DHMuAQ.jpeg

I was sat in SSL3 yesterday and there was a family of about 6 Madrid supporters behind me. They cheered when Madrid scored and a lad a few seats down didn't take too kindly to it. Towards the end of the game everyone was pretty much stood up, one of the older guys pushed me in the back and gestured for me to sit down as he didn't want to stand and watch.
Did you tell him to fuck off ?

I’m assuming many Seasoncard holders who aren’t on the cup schemes are cutting back given how much their payments have increased by.

It’s been a while but they’ll surely have time to pick and choose what cup matches to go to?

It'll definitely be a consideration for some. Cup games were historically a lot cheaper but the gap is closing.

The Champions League is expanding next year so there's another group game you need to commit to. Potentially ANOTHER dead rubber which could be a another reason some people don't commit. There's a very real possibility we've already qualified for the knockout stages after 3 or 4 group games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.