Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Another X/Twitter lying away fan **** at the Etihad. How many of them this season?

The comments put him right.

I'm glad he's being called out for that. So many brainless people on twitter, who are incapable of thinking for themselves.

You could take a 10 second clip from one point at any game in the world and it would sound silent, yet they only ever seem to call us out for it

Sat in South Stand top bit for the first time today normally 104.
Impressed with the noise all through the game.Good view too.
Anyone ever tumbled down those steps?

Thought today was fine, but the songbook needs some work. We have a really good selection of anthems that the whole ground will join in such as champions again, best defence in europe or we're not really here.

Unfortunately the current craze is that stone roses chant which barely anyone knows the words to.

Apart from that we were decent, with SS3 being noisy at times.

6/10

Also, considering I thought Wolves were the loudest home fans we've faced this season when we went to molineux, their away fans were shocking today
Yep. Wolves fans are amongst the best home fans in the league for me, aside from our 3-0 win there last season in that early Saturday game.

I wasn’t there yesterday as I was doing a Judith Chalmers for the second weekend in a row but from what I’ve read on here we were decent enough and they weren’t. I do kind of get that though as their season was pretty much over once they got knocked out of the FA Cup

1st half wasn’t great.

2nd half was good.

As I’m in 115 I can only see the banter between the away fans and blocks 111, 110 and 1109. It looked great yesterday. City fans and Wolves fans constantly at it. City coming out on top as usual. Part of me wants to be amongst that again.

An observation. Since the clampdown by the club and stewards on people who shouldn’t be in block 115, checking season tickets at the entrances to blocks 115 and 116, 115 as a whole has gone quieter. 115 is still singing and leading the chants, but there aren’t as many singers in there as there used to be, and It isn’t as loud as it used to be.

Last edited:
Thought today was fine, but the songbook needs some work. We have a really good selection of anthems that the whole ground will join in such as champions again, best defence in europe or we're not really here.

Unfortunately the current craze is that stone roses chant which barely anyone knows the words to.

Apart from that we were decent, with SS3 being noisy at times.

6/10

Also, considering I thought Wolves were the loudest home fans we've faced this season when we went to molineux, their away fans were shocking today

whenever we start singing about dzeko or zabba.

I love the new stone roses chant, it will pickup

Agree on the wolves being poor today

Yes we were talking on the way home tonight on how poor the away fans have been this season , could be cos they are split between 3 tiers . Maybe they are despondent cos we usually hammer teams. But having said that we drew against Arsenal and Liverpool and they were shit .

can't be true. Liverpool are the best fans n the world!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.