Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Couple of my pals went yesterday wolves fans they said the atmosphere was ok not the best but said Wolves fans weren’t great either.

They also mentioned the way we play being quite slow pass pass affects City fans ie waiting for something to happen before being awaken.

1st half wasn’t great.

2nd half was good.

As I’m in 115 I can only see the banter between the away fans and blocks 111, 110 and 1109. It looked great yesterday. City fans and Wolves fans constantly at it. City coming out on top as usual. Part of me wants to be amongst that again.

An observation. Since the clampdown by the club and stewards on people who shouldn’t be in block 115, checking season tickets at the entrances to blocks 115 and 116, 115 as a whole has gone quieter. 115 is still singing and leading the chants, but there aren’t as many singers in there as there used to be, and It isn’t as loud as it used to be.
If people still wanted to get in those blocks can't they just go in further round and walk to the block inside the bowl?

Sat in South Stand top bit for the first time today normally 104.
Impressed with the noise all through the game.Good view too.
Anyone ever tumbled down those steps?
A scouser did earlier this season, but it's fair to say he had a bit of help getting down

Couple of my pals went yesterday wolves fans they said the atmosphere was ok not the best but said Wolves fans weren’t great either.

They also mentioned the way we play being quite slow pass pass affects City fans ie waiting for something to happen before being awaken.
They didn’t sing the library song that all these small time wankers love to sing until two mins from the end, so it must have been decent

If people still wanted to get in those blocks can't they just go in further round and walk to the block inside the bowl?
I’m not sure. I think there’s small gates at the bottom of the blocks that separate each block?

There’s definitely a lot less young lads in 115 all squashed up than there used to be. The stewards are walking up and down the steps more often clearing them of people standing on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.