Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Spitty just compared it to the Opera - what does he fucking know about the opera Cnut
The atmosphere was pretty good today, certainly no worse than your average afternoon at Anfield.

**** must be looking for new ways to get his digs in, now he’s been told to button it about the charges.

Thought today was fine, but the songbook needs some work. We have a really good selection of anthems that the whole ground will join in such as champions again, best defence in europe or we're not really here.

Unfortunately the current craze is that stone roses chant which barely anyone knows the words to.

Apart from that we were decent, with SS3 being noisy at times.

6/10

Also, considering I thought Wolves were the loudest home fans we've faced this season when we went to molineux, their away fans were shocking today
I have not been impressed with any away team at ours this season.

Thought today was fine, but the songbook needs some work. We have a really good selection of anthems that the whole ground will join in such as champions again, best defence in europe or we're not really here.

Unfortunately the current craze is that stone roses chant which barely anyone knows the words to.

Apart from that we were decent, with SS3 being noisy at times.

6/10

Also, considering I thought Wolves were the loudest home fans we've faced this season when we went to molineux, their away fans were shocking today
It was pretty decent today but would have been brilliant if we hadn’t gone clappy clappy crazy for much of the game. I think there was maybe one or two “Blue Moon”s and “Best Team In the Land” and about 200 clapalongs racing out from 3 sections, often at the same time. Wolves fans were very quiet.

I have not been impressed with any away team at ours this season.
As much as I hate to say it, because they blow enough smoke up their own arse in any case, but the last decent away fans at the Etihad were Leeds towards the end of last season. Agree there's been nothing notable this season

As much as I hate to say it, because they blow enough smoke up their own arse in any case, but the last decent away fans at the Etihad were Leeds towards the end of last season. Agree there's been nothing notable this season

Yes we were talking on the way home tonight on how poor the away fans have been this season , could be cos they are split between 3 tiers . Maybe they are despondent cos we usually hammer teams. But having said that we drew against Arsenal and Liverpool and they were shit .

Yes we were talking on the way home tonight on how poor the away fans have been this season , could be cos they are split between 3 tiers . Maybe they are despondent cos we usually hammer teams. But having said that we drew against Arsenal and Liverpool and they were shit .
If you put our away support in that away end we'd be better than anyone else that's come to the Etihad this season.

Another X/Twitter lying away fan **** at the Etihad. How many of them this season?

The comments put him right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.