Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Wasn't great today but after 20 mins felt like the game was finished, sat in 122 today surrounded by tourists, also two Copenhagen fans behind me who came close to getting chucked out after celebrating like they were in the away end, they started getting stick from some blues and stewards had to intervene..

Lad next to me was like it was his first game. Must've been about 16 giving it the arms out biggun gesturing to his fellow blues to get behind the team , he was properly going for it in the 2nd minute bless him. 2 young lads later on in 117 bare chested giving it some like we were playing the rags or dippers made me laugh, a bloke behind me trying to get various chants going but singing the.wrong words...."City, City the best team in the world and all the land".

Day trippers...gotta love em.

A solid 3/10 atmosphere today, but who cares we got the job done. Don't mind it being a bit dull today, because we all know that we're gonna turn it up for the big games coming up, when the team actually needs us!

Copenhagen fans shouting "WHO ARE YA!" made me laugh way more than it should've
2-0 in the library made me laugh.
Second half made it difficult to generate any atmosphere, aside from a couple of incidents there wasn't much to get anyone going.

Anyone moaning about the tourists … wjat do you think the crowd would have been without them? Sub 40,000 i would say. So ya know, maybe your moan should be at blues not turning up for these games.
There are 4 of us with a season ticket and only me in the champs league cup scheme.

Also , all you lot too cool for school moaning about the light show and the phone torches , “embarrassing” “cringy”, get a life. My 8 year old son fuckin loved it and joined in with the phones. If it helps hook the kids in a tiny bit more then its all good for me.

How dare people have fun!!

Anyone moaning about the tourists … wjat do you think the crowd would have been without them? Sub 40,000 i would say. So ya know, maybe your moan should be at blues not turning up for these games.
There are 4 of us with a season ticket and only me in the champs league cup scheme.

Also , all you lot too cool for school moaning about the light show and the phone torches , “embarrassing” “cringy”, get a life. My 8 year old son fuckin loved it and joined in with the phones. If it helps hook the kids in a tiny bit more then its all good for me.

How dare people have fun!!
Not many regulars attended where I sit either, it's generally like that for champs league games. A few don't attend for money reasons and there are always other things that pop up but as a general rule it is a very small number on the cup schemes.
As for the the light show two small boys on the row in front were dancing throughout, they absolutely loved it too. The game is for everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.