Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Final nail for me this. Couldn’t get me and my lad a ticket but a ginger rag YouTube wanker was able to dine on the club in his Madrid top.

I won’t be missed and I won’t be back.

I’d love , just for one week, for us to play a massive home game back at Maine road and have these cunts all huddled in a group in the bend of the north stand. Guaranteed they would never, ever visit again.

Final nail for me this. Couldn’t get me and my lad a ticket but a ginger rag YouTube wanker was able to dine on the club in his Madrid top.

I won’t be missed and I won’t be back.

The Ginger Manchester United You-Tuber in a Madrid shirt in the home end.

Ishowspeed, big Man Utd/Ronaldo fan in the home end celebrating the Madrid goal

Madrid fans turning up in Madrid shirts and being asked to just take off the shirts at the home end turnstiles instead of being fucked off.

Chelsea only fans tart, celebrating City getting knocked out in the home end.

How many City fans couldn’t get tickets?

I’ve been in the Champions league scheme since the beginning but next years is getting fucked off, already opted out - well done City

Last edited:
There will always be tourists now, it’s the new norm. The bigger the game, the more there will be. Club allow tickets to go to ticketing ‘partners’ who sell for inflated prices. Blues also sell their tickets, that’s the reality of it. There were plenty last night, but stewards were refusing entry to any in Real colours or making them change and it wasn’t as bad as last year, which I’d never seen anything like before.
Not where I was sat fans in Madrid shirts and scarfs club couldn't give a fuck about time someone called the club out.

Re the the chlesea muppet the whole row I believe was “influencers as another lad who’s big on Twitter is next to her on a video and he has his other half there.

It’s all the sponsors I’m sure, as much as city will sell tickets at a premium via agencies.

I’m pretty certain the YouTubers and Twitter lot will get them via some sponsor. I swear block 104 is entirely for Heineken for the back 10 rows?

I didn’t think it was awful as stated but it’s funny, two lads next to me river plate fans unveiling the shirt for pics. Long arse flight but really wasn’t the time or game for that.

Did feel like a lot more sat down than what they did last year where I was.

Anyways still going on two fronts let’s go again Saturday and be the 12th man and the give the lads the push they need!

I’ve always been quite cynical about our atmosphere thinking we’re all getting so used to winning and apathy is creeping in but last night showed that it’s the tourists and the clubs apathy towards the core city fans that is ripping the soul out of the club. Everything I witnessed in and around the ground just left me feeling a bit cold.
I was thinking back to that UEFA cup quarter final in 2009 against Hamburg and the atmosphere couldn’t be more contrasting.
Round where my season ticket is, when we started in the champions league you couldn’t tell the difference between a league game by the faces there but year on year the season ticket holders opted out of the cup scheme until now and there are none within my vicinity and with an even more bloated format next year I think for the first time I’m gonna join em cause if that’s the way football in general is going I don’t want it thanks

The noise and atmosphere was no way near the levels of last season.

The blocks of 122/123 are completely full of tourists now for every match.

To be fair though they're also full of old fans who don't make peep.

Re the the chlesea muppet the whole row I believe was “influencers as another lad who’s big on Twitter is next to her on a video and he has his other half there.

It’s all the sponsors I’m sure, as much as city will sell tickets at a premium via agencies.

I’m pretty certain the YouTubers and Twitter lot will get them via some sponsor. I swear block 104 is entirely for Heineken for the back 10 rows?

I didn’t think it was awful as stated but it’s funny, two lads next to me river plate fans unveiling the shirt for pics. Long arse flight but really wasn’t the time or game for that.

Did feel like a lot more sat down than what they did last year where I was.

Anyways still going on two fronts let’s go again Saturday and be the 12th man and the give the lads the push they need!

I’d ship all these influencer cunts off to Gaza in matching “I heart Hamas” t shirts and tell them it’s a free holiday. Do the world a fucking favour.

The noise and atmosphere was no way near the levels of last season.

The blocks of 122/123 are completely full of tourists now for every match.

To be fair though they're also full of old fans who don't make peep.

The tourists pay about 10x what a normal fan does.

That’s all Ferran and ultimately Khaldoon give a fuck about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.