Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
We were okay at forest today, I'd be interested to hear how people thought we sounded on the TV.

I thought their fans were very good until we scored at which point we had a good go ourselves. Really decent for the last 20 minutes, for obvious reasons.

6.5/10 for me
What disappointed me was the number of “fans” who were loudly and constantly slagging the players. In particular Kev, Jack, Doku and Kyle were getting it. I thought Jack had a bit of a stinker today but I didn’t feel the need to scream abuse at him like quite a few were.

Sky must have had the mics turned down . It sounded flat on TV but you could see the majority clapping and singing away but not coming through on the TV. Had to make do with Alan Smith droning away in his monotonous Midlands accent

We were okay at forest today, I'd be interested to hear how people thought we sounded on the TV.

I thought their fans were very good until we scored at which point we had a good go ourselves. Really decent for the last 20 minutes, for obvious reasons.

6.5/10 for me
I thought their fans were shite today compared to last season. Their fans in the brew tavern near the station thought they weren't at it, too nervous apparently.

...and we were far better than a 6.5/10.

I thought their fans were shite today compared to last season. Their fans in the brew tavern near the station thought they weren't at it, too nervous apparently.

...and we were far better than a 6.5/10.
Happy to be wrong in on this one, given the last few posts you're probably right that we were a little better than I first thought.

Certainly where I was stood there weren't many chants picking up until the last 20 mins

What disappointed me was the number of “fans” who were loudly and constantly slagging the players. In particular Kev, Jack, Doku and Kyle were getting it. I thought Jack had a bit of a stinker today but I didn’t feel the need to scream abuse at him like quite a few were.
If that’s the case mate , and I’m not doubting you. That’s really disappointing. We’d be here talking all night about “ back in the day support “.But that’s really annoying that that’s happened.

Sky must have had the mics turned down . It sounded flat on TV but you could see the majority clapping and singing away but not coming through on the TV. Had to make do with Alan Smith droning away in his monotonous Midlands accent
Noticed that Sky didn’t have the mic cranked up for Forest’s Mull of Kintye unlike for the Dippers shite we get subjected to each time they are on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.