Atmosphere 2024/25

It was flat today, but you sometimes get that when you play a really shit team. If it's not really a contest, then it's hard to be up for it IMO.

Their fans were all giddy as they have just got promoted. They probably won't be like that next season if they manage to stay up. On today's showing, they will be back down again though.

Never forget the twats taking the piss years ago
Fuckin wankers the lot of them little choir boys turning up in town earlier then going through the fucking shite club chants for an hour ……. Bobby Robson pmsl what happened to Sir Alf lol

Ipswich forum lambasting the atmosphere today, the favouritism the officials gave us, the PL and pretty much everything! That want to go back to league two say some of their fans.

A soulless bowl they called it.

Dickheads.
We’ve had some really good lower league club support at the Etihad over the years. This lot were shocking. More interest in us than their own team. The full songbook today of bitterness. They should be careful of what they wish for, as they will certainly back in the Championship next season.

We’ve had some really good lower league club support at the Etihad over the years. This lot were shocking. More interest in us than their own team. The full songbook today of bitterness. They should be careful of what they wish for, as they will certainly back in the Championship next season.

Must be a nightmare for travelling fans to be fair. No chance on the pitch so try and ‘win’ off it with a checklist of the most unoriginal songs known to man every week.

Dire.

It was completely different in SSL1.

We hardly heard the Ipswich fans.

As I keep on posting, City need to move the away fans from SSL3.

That’s where the loudest away support comes from.
Not sure I agree on the second to last point. I think that would effect ss3 and for me ss3 is the loudest part of the ground. When ss3 get going that’s when the rest of the ground join in.

I’ve sat in different areas of the ground and for me ss1 feels very separate from other areas. When chants start in ss1 often other areas can’t hear them or don’t join in with them.

I also think ss1 to the right of the away fans seems split into two areas. The section next to the away fans and a section in the corner. It’s not one voice.

Feels like we are on repeat with these points for about 10 years now lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.