Atmosphere 2024/25

Agreed. Like Huddersfield in the Cup last season, their songs are like nursery rhymes. Their innovative 10-0-0 tactics today were shameful, in terms if providing entertainment for the paying public. Utterly dismal display from them.
Interesting you mention Huddersfield and 10 in the same post! Funnily enough the atmosphere at that game was shit when we had won the game by HT (4-0) but when the goals kept coming it dawned on us all that we could hit ten, the atmosphere got better and better. When Whitey rounded their keeper and slotted the tenth the place was rocking.

Are City likely to move them mate?
I hope so.

The expanded North stand will give the club that opportunity, but it would mean moving City fans out off blocks 111, 110 and 109, and giving those blocks over to the away fans. On the flip side City fans in blocks 111, 110 and 109 could have the choice of moving to the new North stand or to any other stand in the ground.

As you know,ss1 just doesn't carry to ss3.
I heard nothing from our lot down there.
Its really strange the acoustics at ours
It is.
We can’t hear SSL3.
And we can just about hear 111,110 and 109, but only when they all sing.
The Etihad is absolutely dreadful for acoustics.

I was in 110 and was where the main atmosphere emanated from. Was fairly quiet at first but was rocking after 3rd goal. I started YHYDONFOH and WWYWYWS and got the poznan going. Had good banter with Ipswich fans who did the poznan at the first time of asking so fair play to them. Can't say the same for a subdued South Stand who were poor today.

I was disappointed when the final whistle went and the stadium was about a third full. Really no need to get off so early especially it being a Saturday 3pm KO for first home game of the season. I think it's disrespectful. Unless getting off early is an urgent situation then stay till the end and show your appreciation by clapping the lads off the pitch.

In patches it was pretty good today and what a wonderful reception Gundog got … brought a tear to my eye

Ipswich fans and fans of all other small time clubs are surely being disingenuous when they criticise our support online like that clown earlier in the thread. If any of them went to matches they’d know that cruising to a comfortable home win against nobodies at the start of the season or pretty much any other time isn’t that exciting for fans of big clubs and for long spells this lack of jeopardy dulls the atmosphere.

Considering it was their biggest away match for 20 years I thought Ipswich fans created a pretty mundane atmosphere in their section, running through the whole generic back catalogue of piss poor, unfunny, small town chants on autopilot

Watching Sky SNF.

The atmosphere is coming across really good.

Haaland has just scored his 2nd.

I was in a pub in Turkey
City fans sound great to me & the fire drill didn't go of till 5 min to go Bit later for a change
Erling Hatrick, No empty seats
Full house ,everything was top notch
Oh fin hell can't go home till we find somet to moan about
Oh we top of the league
That was not and never should be classed as a " top notch" atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.