Atmosphere 2024/25

We moan about our atmosphere, I think abit unfairly.
Only saw the second half yesterday, you could hear a pin drop from WHU so quite. Than they did a early fire escape drill.

Was expecting more from West ham to be honest but I guess all clubs have the same problem. Genuine fans can't afford tickets week in week out.

tried to get the songs going in the upper tier along with a few other Blues. Many of our fans seemed intent on a sponsored silence yesterday.
Not as good as normal yesterday. A lot in our end who clearly hadn’t got their tickets via loyalty points, plus I don’t think that stadium and our split fans, makes atmosphere generation particularly easy

West Ham always seem subdued when they play us at their place. But for some games against Chelsea, Spurs, United, Liverpool and their Europa Conference League run the place was absolutely rocking and had really special atmospheres.

Big bowl stadiums, while pretty, can be hard to create an atmosphere if the whole crowd aren’t up for it.

West Ham always seem subdued when they play us at their place. But for some games against Chelsea, Spurs, United, Liverpool and their Europa Conference League run the place was absolutely rocking and had really special atmospheres.

Big bowl stadiums, while pretty, can be hard to create an atmosphere if the whole crowd aren’t up for it.
Places like West Ham and arsenal are interesting. When they do sing they are incredibly loud because everyone in the stadium seems to join in, whereas us at home we sing a lot more but half the people in the ground NEVER join in

Not as good as normal yesterday. A lot in our end who clearly hadn’t got their tickets via loyalty points, plus I don’t think that stadium and our split fans, makes atmosphere generation particularly easy
Seemed very noisy to me in the upper tier but I was next to a young lad starting off song after song (probably not Tim of the Oak, no offence!)

Seemed very noisy to me in the upper tier but I was next to a young lad starting off song after song (probably not Tim of the Oak, no offence!)
Young you say? Definitely not Tim of the Oak. I thought it was decent but not as good as usual

Young you say? Definitely not Tim of the Oak. I thought it was decent but not as good as usual
Just watched it on tv yesterday..could virtually hear players shouts. That quiet from both sets of fans..unusual from our away following.. lets hope it was a blip

I thought our support was OK yesterday. It was hard to hear it on the TV, but it did come across good at times. Saying that, the Olympic stadium is absolutely dreadful for atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.