Atmosphere 2024/25

To be fair it is a thread about atmosphere. I don’t think people care more about atmosphere than winning, but it is an important part of going to a match. I don’t really go to the football to sit in silence, the atmosphere is often what makes it enjoyable.

I promise to make more noise against Brentford than I usually do, well I will try at least :)

Is anyone else having problems with the sound on the dippers game?
Not sure if my TV on the blink as I can't hear fuck all of the crowd

let's be honest. it was Ipswich at home. It was hardly a game in we needed to raise our voices (although it would have been nice)

If we had been losing longer into the game, we would have no doubt heard more from the home. But as it is, it was like any other match in the PL.

The South Stand lower tier has gotten quieter and quieter in the last two seasons. I'm not sure why; maybe it's the increased number of daytrippers going in their seats before those who want to sing.

Something urgently needs to be done, as if there isn't anything done, then the North stand expansion will just be like any other.

Reactions: PPT
Remember last year Ipswich lost at home to a non league team in the FA cup. I felt sorry for them at the time as that clubs fans raised the roof and came in their thousands in their first FA cup tie they had a following of 24. It's a fact that little clubs always make a racket when at more illustrious opponents yesterday was a case in point.

Remember when we was in the lower leagues our away following was always huge, one time at Huddersfield we changed ends at half time, what a sight it was.

Remember when we was in the lower leagues our away following was always huge, one time at Huddersfield we changed ends at half time, what a sight it was.

Most of us FOC’s still live in the past. The younger fans from other clubs don’t know about our past support, and have no interest in it. Older fans from other clubs will remember how good our support has always been home and away. I don’t think the “where were you when you were shit” banter come from them.

You can hear the Liverpool players talking to each other it’s that quiet. The commentators don’t mention a thing though.

It's getting more commercial at our ground, but anfield is like Disneyland now. I wonder what all the scousers think who used to go, but now can’t afford it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.