Atmosphere 2024/25

FF to 10:28 just before the Ipswich goal. Then watch the reaction and windup banter from the City fans in SSL1 after Haaland scores the 3rd goal.

The Poznan on ESL1 is at 15:00.The lad filming says, “Look at that” Then loud chants of “City, City….

that bloke has posted a few videos over the last few years in our end with our fans,including some City bloke he was with at a derby in 115 or 116,i think the 6-3 home game

Reactions: jrb
Since the birth of football in 1992.

City home support, like all Premier League clubs, bang average. But I'd have us as 2nd to NONE when it really matters.

City away support, THE BEST by a country mile, as acknowledged by any rival clubs fans we visit.

I thought yesterday was decent in 116. Ipswich were piss poor.

See you all on the 25/26 thread, when it will be no different to this one.

Relocated seat in CB L3 this season. Always a risk that you end up in a seat surrounded by a bunch of idiots, which of course is exactly what has happened. Atmosphere ruined by Gen Z kids behind me gossiping at the top of their voices throughout the whole game about everything except the football being played in front of them. I suspect they have been season ticket holders for a while which is probably why my seat became available!! Trouble is, what can I do? I have no right to tell them to shut up and watch the game, but honestly the thought of this all season long makes me want my old seat back.

Relocated seat in CB L3 this season. Always a risk that you end up in a seat surrounded by a bunch of idiots, which of course is exactly what has happened. Atmosphere ruined by Gen Z kids behind me gossiping at the top of their voices throughout the whole game about everything except the football being played in front of them. I suspect they have been season ticket holders for a while which is probably why my seat became available!! Trouble is, what can I do? I have no right to tell them to shut up and watch the game, but honestly the thought of this all season long makes me want my old seat back.
I’m in 327 and had the exact same problem. Two young lads none stop talking all through the game, but not about the game. Test cricket was their main topic of conversation. Then bizarrely Ali Bernarbia who they decided was City’s best ever midfielder, but both admitted to never have seen him play. It’s going to be a long season….

What nobody has mentioned is the amount if different chants we sang compared to what Ipswich sang.
Most of the time Ipswich were chanting I thought it was us, most of their chants had been pinched of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.