Atmosphere 2024/25

Thought it was decent today, SS1 was great in the 2nd half. One of our better UCL group stage atmospheres, although that's not saying much. Too many tourists to get much going in the rest of the ground.

Inter fans were rubbish I thought, it always makes me chuckle watching these ultras look completely lost because they've got no drum.
Sit in the South stand second team near the corner with the main stand. Could hear you lot during the second half definitely and the third tier.

Thought the singing section were poor today. They like to have a go at the South stand during the games against Brentford but didn't really muster much today.

I don't think the acoustics of the ground help things.

South Stand Level 1’s best game of the season so far. They even sang in between 35-60 minutes tonight!

Around me (ESL1 around the halfway line) it was quieter than the Ipswich and Brentford games. Tried to get songs going when SSL1 sang but very few joined in.

Loudest chant of the night was ‘follow follow follow’ by SSL3 middle of the second half. Sounded like everyone up there was singing.

Pretty dank atmosphere tonight buy less camera phone lights than usual. There's no jeopardy with 21 points left to play for. 8 draws is enough for the lowest knockouts, right?! Inter fans looked happy with their two maestros.

Alright overall considering the drab game we were watching.

Very odd and flat start to the game with no blue moon or hey Jude to sing together in unison. I know some people have a massive hard on about cutting the P.A system songs pre-match and everytime it's done, the atmosphere to start is piss poor.

Very weird atmosphere tonight. Unlike any I can remember. More or less non stop singing from the singing ends but more like the kind of singing we do when we are 3-0 up rather than chasing a game. The rest of the stadium was pretty flat most of the game. Being the first game of 8 with qualification pretty much a formality, the peril and tension just wasn’t there.

Great singing from ss1..constant, song after song. There is nothing wrong wiv acoustics of the ground. When everyone sings the atmosphere is outstanding. The atmosphere problem is 3/4 of the ground can't be arsed singing!
I agree SS1 were brill tonight. Noticed vast amount of people seemed to be randoms who are never going to sing. Having said that without randoms the ground on CL nights would be half empty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.