Atmosphere 2024/25

Just watched Liverpool v Forest, MOTD. Apart from one Liverpool, Liverpool, chant, there was nothing.

Then watched City v Brentford. Audible noise, some chants, and Halland chants.

I know it’s only an edited snap shot of both matches, and City won, but the difference in both atmospheres was clear.

SSL1 in the 2nd half was decent.

Where did stand up for the champions start from, as it wasn’t from SSL1.
I would argue that actually the Liverpool game should've been more receptive of a good atmoshphere, as they were the ones who had actual jeapardy in their game.

If we're ever a goal down and searching for an equaliser the place is normally rocking. It was like this for Chelsea last year at the Etihad, and I'd argue that it was one of our best atmospheres all season.

Reactions: jrb
Just watched Liverpool v Forest, MOTD. Apart from one Liverpool, Liverpool, chant, there was nothing.

Then watched City v Brentford. Audible noise, some chants, and Halland chants.

I know it’s only an edited snap shot of both matches, and City won, but the difference in both atmospheres was clear.

SSL1 in the 2nd half was decent.

Where did stand up for the champions start from, as it wasn’t from SSL1.
Came from the back of SSL3 (314/315) and filtered down.

That "derby" atmosphere in North London was shocking today, from both sets of supporters.

The famous fabled hyped-to-fuck barcode away support was silent until the 75th minute.

Such is life in todays Premier League. JCL's and tourists left, right and centre.
Working man priced out.
Go figure.
My season works out at under £26 a game.
City do okay for the working man season wise.

Like you, I'm OK as well mate. But, unlike me and you, not everyone is so fortunate.

Whilst City do okay for us SC holders, they are absolutely fucking shit for anyone who doesn't.
Absolutely, loyal matchday members are treated worse than any other group by the club.

Matchday members is such a broad range of people, from loyal fans who've followed city for decades, to tourists who bought their membership yesterday hoping to get to the big game this Sunday.

Unfortunately the club does absolutely nothing to distinguish these groups from one another.

And the pricing that some of our loyal fans have to endure because of this is absolutely unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.