Atmosphere 2024/25

I thought it was ok today. Nerves probably did don’t help but to say arsenal wore 2 1 up the entire second half I only heard them once
Arsenal fans were good in South Stand upper tbf. Our side was quality for the first 30 mins, collective heads seemed to drop and didn’t get behind the team in the same way we often do when we’re trying to break a team down.

How come Arsenal fans were in the home sections today?
It will be like that for every big home game in future, we may as well get used to it. Tickets are widely available online and even via City for anyone willing to pay enough. Someone is quite likely to get seriously hurt at some point as well, but I can’t see it changing, the club seem to be pretty much fine with it.

One small thing why did the club change the pre match routine and play blue moon before the players came out to try and get everyone singing "tearing cocnkeys apart again"? You can't sing that song at the start of a game, only after if you have actually won.

Thought the first half was very good today up until 40 mins, the second half was ok in spells, not the best but how could it be with those cheating bastards rolling around on the floor most of the half?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.