Atmosphere 2024/25

I was in 115 and we certainly never stopped singing. The ground just isn't set up to have a good atmosphere. The signing sections are scattered apart and we currently have a massive gap where the expansions taking place that will also mean the sound is quickly travelling out of the ground.

The club HAVE to get the North Stand expansion right.

I thought the signing sections were at Klanfield…. ?

I guess it's all about opinions and perspectives but I thought it was a decent atmosphere not the best I have seen but still decent. there are so many factors involved in the atmosphere business, it can't be manufactured it can be helped of course, and the level of the opponent and the amount of jeopardy involved certainly helps
I think jeopardy usually plays a part but we were quiet when behind in the game yesterday. It wasn’t the worst atmosphere but the lads could do with more vocal support.

People expecting the club to even consider moving away fans, making SS3 all safe standing and so on are living in cloud cuckoo land. The logistics of moving thousands of current SC holders to new locations would be extremely difficult and the only reason the club would do so would be to generate more revenue (as with previous forced relocations from L2). They certainly aren't going to do it to see if it makes the atmosphere a bit better without a penny more to show for it.

The atmosphere at Villa Park on Saturday, appeared on TV to be one of the best I've seen in the league in years.
Must make a big difference having an "end" to shoot in to thats full of your own fans all on their feet.

The lack of atmosphere is nothing to do with the configuration of the stadium and 100% to do with the half hearted support of the fans in the stands.

We need to stop agonising about the new NS L2 being a 'home end' and start making some noise wherever we are sat.
Thing is it really does depend on where you’re sat. I thought the atmosphere was brilliant yesterday so its surprising to hear people thought it was flat. I was facing the south stand - who were at it all game - and in amongst a pocket of Blues who were up for it. The configuration means these ‘pockets’ don’t carry

Thing is it really does depend on where you’re sat. I thought the atmosphere was brilliant yesterday so its surprising to hear people thought it was flat. I was facing the south stand - who were at it all game - and in amongst a pocket of Blues who were up for it. The configuration means these ‘pockets’ don’t carry
Disagree. Wherever I'm sat I shout and clap. I'm in 105 and as soon as SSL1 start up with "stand up for the champions" I'm up on my feet. Occasionally embarrassing when no one around me joins in but I'm not even asking for that level of commitment, just clapping and joing in the songs. It makes a massive difference if even 50% join in.

Started off ok, went up a level when Erling scored.

Seemed to tail off after Rodders went off, then they scored with that disaster of ref decision. and then as they scored the 2nd that was it.

Was abit flat 2nd half, but can put that the way the game was going as they stuck 10 at the back, spent more time on the ground than my dead mother & general time waste.

And then finally Euphoria!! When Johnny scored the goal.

Disagree. Wherever I'm sat I shout and clap. I'm in 105 and as soon as SSL1 start up with "stand up for the champions" I'm up on my feet. Occasionally embarrassing when no one around me joins in but I'm not even asking for that level of commitment, just clapping and joing in the songs. It makes a massive difference if even 50% join in.
No doubt you need at least a few around you who are up for it. That makes all the difference

The lack of atmosphere is nothing to do with the configuration of the stadium and 100% to do with the half hearted support of the fans in the stands.

We need to stop agonising about the new NS L2 being a 'home end' and start making some noise wherever we are sat.
be no change when that is built.

Will still have half hearted support from all 4 sides

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.