Atmosphere 2024/25

Season ticket holder in SS3 and I thought today was pretty decent , Arsenal's shit housery and time wasting didn't help and frustrated the crowd but the Johnny Stones chant took the roof off , even though the early leavers had left by then , Sunday evening and the games on a knife edge , each to their own , but why ? Something I'll never get me head round.
Mate who comes with us, leaves on 90 minutes every week, really do not understand,
not like he is slow on his feet or making a dart to get away he has to stand at the car where we park and wait till we get there,
he doesnt drive, yesterday stood in the rain , absolutely baffles me

Not sure where in the ground you were but south stand does sing and if you say you can’t hear them start one song you’re either lying or just deaf.

As for making the same point over and over again , the police are not going to move the away fans: I know for a fact you already got an answer on this direct from 1894 when you mailed them:

The likes of khaldoon soriano de vries etc don’t give a shit about the atmosphere they never have and they never will. You can only work with the club if the club are prepared to listen.
We were dire yesterday as a crowd.. didn't help our team..me included. The lads battled hard for us but as a straw poll of two me and are kid were just angry at the way Aesenal cheated (sorry modern parlance for game management) made it hard to be up beat! But our home crowd has always been have at best like most prem teams. We do need to find a way of showing some live back. Pep's programme notes aluded to it ..again!

Mate who comes with us, leaves on 90 minutes every week, really do not understand,
not like he is slow on his feet or making a dart to get away he has to stand at the car where we park and wait till we get there,
Needs his head testing! Does he ever moan about txt prices if so..fk me!

He really really must want shotgun :-)

I was in 115 and we certainly never stopped singing. The ground just isn't set up to have a good atmosphere. The signing sections are scattered apart and we currently have a massive gap where the expansions taking place that will also mean the sound is quickly travelling out of the ground.

The club HAVE to get the North Stand expansion right.

We were dire yesterday as a crowd.. didn't help our team..me included. The lads battled hard for us but as a straw poll of two me and are kid were just angry at the way Aesenal cheated (sorry modern parlance for game management) made it hard to be up beat! But our home crowd has always been have at best like most prem teams. We do need to find a way of showing some live back. Pep's programme notes aluded to it ..again!
I guess it's all about opinions and perspectives but I thought it was a decent atmosphere not the best I have seen but still decent. there are so many factors involved in the atmosphere business, it can't be manufactured it can be helped of course, and the level of the opponent and the amount of jeopardy involved certainly helps

I guess it's all about opinions and perspectives but I thought it was a decent atmosphere not the best I have seen but still decent. there are so many factors involved in the atmosphere business, it can't be manufactured it can be helped of course, and the level of the opponent and the amount of jeopardy involved certainly helps
I agree it wasn’t bad yesterday. The weather didn’t help, I was so cold and wet I was shaking and shivering from before half time! Screaming and shouting for the team and at Ar teta and his thugs helped a bit but maybe other people found warmth in keeping quiet! *lol*

"... didn't help our team.. me included"????

Why not?

And the atmosphere was pretty good in that second half.

It could have been better though. All that's required is for fans to clap their hands and shout 'Come on City!". Not difficult. No one is asking for people to strip to the waist Geordie style and make an arse of their self's, just show a bit of enthusiasm.

Season ticket holder in SS3 and I thought today was pretty decent , Arsenal's shit housery and time wasting didn't help and frustrated the crowd but the Johnny Stones chant took the roof off , even though the early leavers had left by then , Sunday evening and the games on a knife edge , each to their own , but why ? Something I'll never get me head round.
There was a guy & his girlfriend on our row, never seen them before, probably first time here and 85 mins they were off.

Each to their own but you just wonder sometimes I made home about 21.00 which is normal for this ko time, could have saved 30 mins if I'd fine with them!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.