Atmosphere 2024/25

I can't help but cringe at the announcer screaming "ERLING" 10 times after he scores
Almost as bad as the fast version of Blue Moon. I remember @trevorriley saying that 1894 have told the club most people over the age of six can’t stand it, but like many other things it was ignored.

All part of the matchday fucking experience.

I seem to remember the Atmosphere being so bad pre take over there was calls for piped chants to be played down the speakers to get everyone going , so surely the new pricing policies cant be the only reason things have slipped so much
They did it once actually. I cringed so hard I nearly got a hernia. Can’t remember who we were playing but it was a disaster.

Who is getting up for a August fixture against Ipswich? Never going to be roaring when you're expected to smash them and end up playing keep ball for an hour. When they scored and we actually attacked, the atmosphere was decent enough after the third goal the game was already over we just had to wait around for an hour for the final whistle.

Ipswich were bloody awful in my opinion, first away game in the premier league for 20 years and we got nothing from them until they decided to go through the boring cliche songbook about playing in a library etc. We've had many teams come here in recent years for the first time in a long time and seen much better atmosphere from them. Even Bournemouth early last season who typically aren't the most vociferous, after a brief stint in the championship were miles better than ipswich.

Who is getting up for a August fixture against Ipswich? Never going to be roaring when you're expected to smash them and end up playing keep ball for an hour. When they scored and we actually attacked, the atmosphere was decent enough after the third goal the game was already over we just had to wait around for an hour for the final whistle.

Ipswich were bloody awful in my opinion, first away game in the premier league for 20 years and we got nothing from them until they decided to go through the boring cliche songbook about playing in a library etc. We've had many teams come here in recent years for the first time in a long time and seen much better atmosphere from them. Even Bournemouth early last season who typically aren't the most vociferous, after a brief stint in the championship were miles better than ipswich.
It’s actually true that the game was pretty dull after the third goal as all peril had gone.

Ipswich are enjoying their first PL aways in years. They'll think the same at every ground.

Was good at 3-1 after 3 goals in 5 mins but all jeopardy had been removed.

I was in a pub in Turkey
City fans sound great to me & the fire drill didn't go of till 5 min to go Bit later for a change
Erling Hatrick, No empty seats
Full house ,everything was top notch
Oh fin hell can't go home till we find somet to moan about
Oh we top of the league

If they stay up it'll be very interesting to see how many fans they bring next season. Can't imagine they'll sell out
They were like some lower non league side on their day out. Been a long long time since I have seen such small time support. Be down before Santa arrives thank goodness!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.