Atmosphere 2024/25

Good ....we need to make it even more hostile & intense by putting away fans down at the front of ES1 & round the corner flag in SS1 (the worst position in the stadium for acoustics & views) and making SS2/3 all City fans.

Creating two CITY ends by shifting away fans has got the potential to make our stadium more of a bear pit and now is the time to start discussions with the authorities to make it coincide with the opening of the NS2.

Where there’s a will there’s a way !!
Ahhh operation one end back in full flow. After how shite it was the time we tried it.

If the tourists hadn't been there it would haven't been much of a crowd. It's great to see so many people who don't normally get the chance to go.
Absolutely- I know lots of so called “tourists” who have kids & not particularly well paid employment & who would love to go every week & take their kids. These games are a real event for them and it pisses me off to hear entitled fans literally BELITTLING them.

Absolutely- I know lots of so called “tourists” who have kids & not particularly well paid employment & who would love to go every week & take their kids. These games are a real event for them and it pisses me off to hear entitled fans literally BELITTLING them.
Catching the tram from St Peters Square there were quite a few families who didn't know which tram to catch. It was great to see the kids proper excited about going to the match. Quite possibly their first match and we all know you never forget that.

Good ....we need to make it even more hostile & intense by putting away fans down at the front of ES1 & round the corner flag in SS1 (the worst position in the stadium for acoustics & views) and making SS2/3 all City fans.
The east stand is the old Kippax. We don’t want away fans in the lower tier so they would be shown on TV all match. If anything, they should be in a corner section of the 3rd tier of CB stand - so they can’t be seen or heard. All away fans are well hidden away at the swamp. We should take heed

If the tourists hadn't been there it would haven't been much of a crowd. It's great to see so many people who don't normally get the chance to go.
To be fair a lot of the people who attend cup games are actually long standing fans who can’t afford premier league matches or are unable to attend for whatever reason.

Hence why you see so many younger people, which you don’t see for league games.

i took nieces and nephew for this. there first game. they loved it. little un cried at the cheer for the first bless her, forgot to warn her on the level of noise but she was fine after that. They tried to learn the words but mostly la la laaa and shouted 'Hi X player" at anyone taking a corner (we were in level 2, and every player is Foden or Grealish regardless lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.