Atmosphere at eastlands

Scrabster Six said:
several questions come out of this...do you move the away fans? If you do wont certain sections follow them transferring the atmosphere to the 3rd tier? Do you have an operation one end? where Citys most vociferous supporters are at one end? does this have any bearing on the away team whatsoever? what works in creating more atmosphere wothout the awful drums and piped music? flags? one guy at the front leading people as in Latin America and Europe? More innovative ideas to follow on fronm the Poznan?

hopefully the blue alliance will have more members in the south stand as the work they do is fantastic, would like operation one end to happen, but cant see anything coming from it until we expand the stadium

This is where the Poznan has worked imo. It unifies the crowd (generally) and has generated a platform for new chants, and a more vocal support.
Corporate sections are never gonna sing anyway mate.
Enjoy the fishing though.

oakiecokie said:
bluebannana said:
Cockend...gotta be aWUM....?

have you read the whole topic, your the cockend for calling someone a cockend on a forum where your can state your opinion, ;)

Well my opinion is that you actually didn`t attend the Stoke game !!
Atmosphere was great,so how you can say otherwise is a fookin joke !![/quote]

well your opinion is wrong :) because i was there and a bit of an assumpstion to presume I wasnt, were your sat next to me or something? and having already stated im not the only one who thinks it wasnt great as I have previously posted

-- Sat May 21, 2011 11:02 pm --

whalley ranger said:
This is where the Poznan has worked imo. It unifies the crowd (generally) and has generated a platform for new chants, and a more vocal support.
Corporate sections are never gonna sing anyway mate.
Enjoy the fishing though.

okay mate :) the poznan has been great, as you have stated helped to improve the atmosphere and create new chants

I go to most away games, and the top 4 or 5 teams at home I dont go for this reason, its poor at home and always has been unless its a top side that bring a load of fans,
Against spurs was poor and again Tuesday against Stoke after just winning the Cup was poor for 70 mins.

all about opinions

bluebannana said:
oakiecokie said:
bluebannana said:

have you read the whole topic, your the cockend for calling someone a cockend on a forum where your can state your opinion, ;)

Well my opinion is that you actually didn`t attend the Stoke game !!
Atmosphere was great,so how you can say otherwise is a fookin joke !!

well your opinion is wrong :) because i was there and a bit of an assumpstion to presume I wasnt, were your sat next to me or something? and having already stated im not the only one who thinks it wasnt great as I have previously posted

Well thats just about pissed on your bonfire soft boy !!

Well thats just about pissed on your bonfire soft boy !![/quote]

well arent you clever :) youve had me there, pretty funny actually mate

bluebannana said:

have you read the whole topic, your the cockend for calling someone a cockend on a forum where your can state your opinion, ;)[/quote]

Sorry....I do apologise, I missed out 'probable rag' from the WUM bit...

Like others have asked...were you really even there on Tuesday...? Seems most others don't have the same opinion of the atmosphere....?

bluebannana said:
onelove said:
i think its getting better.. nearley another full stadium poznan on tuesday!

I think its improving, alot more variety of songs which is good, just think it could be better remember games at maine road when we had nothing to play for and having better atmospheres than now, hopefully with more success the atmos will improve tho

ye i think your right, think the oh balotelli ones gonna be a big one when it gets going! and hopefully itll be better next season when we're challenging for the title! :)

Was wondering about Tuesday. I watched on telly, it did sound pretty quiet in parts. Thought it would have been mental, after the Cup,
oh well

Think the atmosphere this season is the best yet at COMS. Sure some games are better than others the big games, semi final, final, hamburg, the derbies are bound to have a little extra. I have to say that the poznan has really added to the atmosphere this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.