Atmosphere Feedback from the Club

What you say about moving the away fans it very true, a shame but true.
However I think they could take the away fans out of the bottom tier thus bringing the singing sections together and give the away fans more space on the third.
FFS do you live in a cave? The PL/Sky have insisted that all clubs have a proportion of away fans at pitch-side.
Newcastle are exempt because they cried, and the bit we get at the Meccano set is considered "pitch-side" - and is OK as it gives a good view of us tonking them.

The cheap seats were the lower tier behind the goal, now they are the 3rd tier, hence no atmosphere.

Whether people stand behind a rail or a seat makes no difference. The atmosphere has been really shit at away games when we have had proper standing and the demand wasn't high.

The cheap seats were the lower tier behind the goal, now they are the 3rd tier, hence no atmosphere.

Whether people stand behind a rail or a seat makes no difference. The atmosphere has been really shit at away games when we have had proper standing and the demand wasn't high.
Really?

The atmosphere at away games pisses all over the atmosphere at the Etihad and I believe a lot of that is down to the fact you can stand at most away grounds.

Really?

The atmosphere at away games pisses all over the atmosphere at the Etihad and I believe a lot of that is down to the fact you can stand at most away grounds.

When we have had terraces away it hasn't been great - last 2 times in competitive games in the League Cup when it was a novelty it was poor.

Away grounds are always better for atmosphere for away fans due to more dedicated fans. Although it is changing a lot with the cockney knees up at a lot of aways these days.

stand in the right area at Etihad and join in with the singing and you find the game just as good atmosphere wise at home as away. Ive had some great games at the back or front of 115. Bollocks to those around you not singing, just belt songs out with your mates.

The best away games have been where we scored last minute goals. It is also good at the end if the players can be arsed coming over to away fans, some make an effort some don't, good on you the players that do because it creates a bond. On the whole I see the away teams at Etihad make more effort for their fans than our players do for our away fans, wonder why ?

How come away fans don't fuck off ten minutes before the end to avoid the crowds ?

Just got my season ticket for block 233 family stand.. ive sat in the family stand a few years before and the atmosphere was pretty bad due to kids present etc. Anyone sit in 233 who like a sing song? Would love to meet up some time. Im definitely a singer but couldnt afford a south stand ticket this season. Tbh the whole stadium should be singing with the season we just had and the football we're playing! No good if everyone singing just relocates to SS and the rest of the ground is silent.

Last edited:
There will be some changes in 115 next season.

Can't say anymore ATM.

Hopefully it will have a positive impact on the atmosphere?

good to hear, hopefully it makes some difference. the main issue though is that by in large the people that make the noise have been priced out ( working class) so you will never get noise levels as high as they should be. the people at the parade ( hamburg ) are the people we need.

It won’t improve singnificantly until we lower the average age of match going supporters. An expansion and lower prices. I am sad to say that one day the entire middle tier will be corporate though.

good to hear, hopefully it makes some difference. the main issue though is that by in large the people that make the noise have been priced out ( working class) so you will never get noise levels as high as they should be. the people at the parade ( hamburg ) are the people we need.

Sorry, no much change.

Most of the seats at the front had already been taken.

Only a very few more 1894 could relocate to the front.

Only when the NS is expanded can we really change the atmosphere at the Etihad, and create a proper singing section behind the goal.

Until then we got to limp along with the current setup, which at times can be very good, and can be very poor at other times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.