Atmosphere Feedback from the Club

It won’t improve singnificantly until we lower the average age of match going supporters. An expansion and lower prices. I am sad to say that one day the entire middle tier will be corporate though.

Sorry mate Im not having that. Yes granted away games are good when there are a lot of younger people there with a few beers inside them. But at home I see and hear plenty of older guys (like me) trying to make some noise but the younger ones are too busy scrolling a screen on one bloody gadget or another.

Sorry mate Im not having that. Yes granted away games are good when there are a lot of younger people there with a few beers inside them. But at home I see and hear plenty of older guys (like me) trying to make some noise but the younger ones are too busy scrolling a screen on one bloody gadget or another.

Yes maybe it’s too cool to make noise and sing these days. To be fair I enjoyed the atmosphere at many games this season. Was great against Swansea, rags, huddersfield, Liverpool, and several others. All ways room for improvement though.

Until then we got to limp along with the current setup, which at times can be very good, and can be very poor at other times.
It won't matter where people are if we go 3-0 up in 20 minutes I'm afraid, the best atmosphere is when games are tight, and we don't do "tight" very often, our own football kills the atmosphere a lot of the time, its so good, people actually watch and enjoy it.

It has been summed up already. Most people are so busy watching the football and the way we are playing we are transfixed as it’s so good to watch. This makes the atmosphere seem flat but we’re on edge of seats loving every moment and we sing and cheer after a great move goal pass or whatever but it’s never sustained because we then get enthralled with the football

Great effort today from 1894. South stand seem to have found a song everyone likes to sing. Not a clue what it is but nice and loud from the North stand.

Atmosphere towards the end of the game today was great! Love the allez allez allez tune too as it gets everyone going and it's catchy- just wish the lyrics were about city though and not Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.