Atmosphere today/moving seats

Best atmosphere Apart from the Aguero moment for me that at the Etihad and I've been at them all.The big relocation has worked a dream! Fans who always sing at aways or who would In the right crowd have been scattered around the ground for too long. Now it's great and obvious that everyone has moved to where they want to be! Also worth noting a chelsea fan on Twitter saying the new set up for away fans doesn't help them get atmosphere going as 3000 spread over 3 tiers. It's all good!

It was certainly a new dawn at our home yesterday. I know it's early days and we was playing Chelsea but the atmosphere was one of the best since we moved to the new ground, and from where I sit in 111 the South Stand looked fantastic along with ourselves in 111 over-whelming the away section with noise and colour .

I don't really like to touch on any negativity but at half time at the 111 bar was a nightmare. I have always been fine getting served there and never known them to run out of lager but that's what happened yesterday. In the old express lane at the bar there was usually 2 people serving where yesterday it was just the one with the Fosters running out. The queue stretched to the back of the concourse before even half time had even blew. Hopefully its teething problems but they would have lost a fortune yesterday with people not bothering getting a drink after looking at how slow they served.

How about starting a campaign to get City to kick towards South Stand second half

I was thinking this today too. Kicking towards that kind of support second half could really spur the team on in games we are behind or drawing, I don't see any disadvantage to it and it's easily done. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do it at some point this season.

How about starting a campaign to get City to kick towards South Stand second half

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (speaking as someone closer to the other end of the pitch...!)

Seriously though, why change what's worked the last 5 years of success? And we seemed to do quite alright on Sunday..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.