Atmosphere today/moving seats

one of the best things i saw was all the flags and banners on the third tier missed seeing that with the advertising boards

Moved from 116 to 114 and finally got my season card today but, a move wouldn't be a move without a City balls up.

The entrance number on my card is L1 and so I walk round to my new entrance to find it's the Chelsea end!

I confirmed with a steward that I can't use that entrance and so he passes me to someone else, who then passes me to someone else.

He speaks in the radio and tells me that I need to go in K1. I pointed out that is the wrong side of the away end and I should be in M. No joy and they put me in K. Once in there, I explained my position to yet another steward. He tells me that I have to walk all the way round the concourse to be on the correct side of the away fans.

At this point, and fuming, I refused and requested that someone takes me out and puts me in M. Then he tried to move me 'through' the Chelsea fans but fortunately someone refused and again said I had to walk round.

Fortunately someone saw sense and let me out of K and put me in M.

I have tweeted City to request a correctly printed card and to allow me in M in future.

They have replied to say that they will call me next week.

Good job I got there nice and early instead of last minute!

Anyway, great performance both on the pitch and in the stands.

New seat is brilliant right above goal, card wouldn't let me in as they said chip wasn't installed in card so sending me a new one. Sounded bloody loud from up there so interested to see how it sounds from other parts of the ground!

Well, City royally fucked up my seat, just penned an email to Danny Wilson complaining.

I sit on the back row of the lower tier, there used to be a wall behind my seat, now there's a metal gate. The seat I sit in has been replaced with a removable seat, so they can take it out, open the gate, and make the aisles wider for when they have a concert. All of which is fine, don't have an issue with it. However, I used to be stood on a raised concrete step, which they have now removed to allow people to exit the new gates. This means that my row is now stood at the same height as the row in front. Block 109 stand all game, and even if they didn't, it's human nature to stand when it gets exciting. What this all means is that I am completely unable to see the pitch, at all, from my seat. All I can see are the backs of the people in the row in front. I had to spend the entire game stood on my seat (which was also broken, but that's a different issue!). My seat (the bit you sit on, the base if you will) is higher off the ground now, as the concrete step has been removed, this means if you sit in the seat your feet don't touch the floor, your legs dangle. So, not comfy to sit in, and not the safest to stand on, or climb onto in order to stand. A complete fuck up.

It's an issue which any football fan, or anyone with an IQ above 10, could have spotted at the design stage, let alone after it has been built. There were about 8 or 9 of us affected where I sit, no doubt elsewhere they have caused similar issues.

was in 93:20 and was surprised how good the atmosphere was, even though there appears to be a few seats that have been sold as corporate, I had two Liverpool fans and their kids next to me as those seats are owned by a company the work for. Mind you they were cheering us on.
Not looking forward to different corporates every game.

Congrats to all in the new South stand, it looked as though it was bouncing all game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.