Atmosphere today/moving seats

I couldn't even tell were the noise was coming from, honestly it was so fucking loud in Tier 1 Block 112.
Chelsea were loud in the concourse, way louder than us... as soon as the match kicked off Chelsea went very quiet and the noise was defeaning.

We seemed to sing the same songs together with other blocks more, whereas over the years SS have always sang one song and ES have sang something else.

From the CB stand we could hear the noise it was terrific - keep it up everybody - from the South Stand as well as 110--119 incl.

It might get people wanting to make a noise in the 3 other stands.

It's a tea time kick off which leaves it late for getting back to Essex. There's literally one train they can catch.

Fair enough though i went to City v Chelsea for a 5.30 kick off back in about 2008? we won 3.1, we made the train back, just, but it was worth the mad rush, we even had time to get some beers in ;-)

Last season i went to Utd v Chelsea on a sunday 4pm kick off & again had to rush back for the train but we made it.

Fair enough though i went to City v Chelsea for a 5.30 kick off back in about 2008? we won 3.1, we made the train back, just, but it was worth the mad rush, we even had time to get some beers in ;-)

Last season i went to Utd v Chelsea on a sunday 4pm kick off & again had to rush back for the train but we made it.
You're a top Chelsea fan you are boss

You're a top Chelsea fan you are boss

Nah far from it these days, have to pick & choose nowdays, i was mealy pointing out its not that difficult to make the last train back to London.

Also i doubt thats why West Ham couldnt sell the other 1,500 tickets or whatever, more likely they didnt want to pay for the extra in case they couldnt sell them?

Nah far from it these days, have to pick & choose nowdays, i was mealy pointing out its not that difficult to make the last train back to London.

Also i doubt thats why West Ham couldnt sell the other 1,500 tickets or whatever, more likely they didnt want to pay for the extra in case they couldnt sell them?

They can request block by block these days, but fair play to fans who don't want to be ripped off. City did not take the full allocation at West Ham two years ago, they sold them to community groups for a fiver in the end. Anyone who thinks the best part of £50 is worth it to watch City v West Ham home or away is deluded. It is good fans who draw the line.

No offence mate but following Chelsea/City away is a world away from following West Ham who have really struggled at our place over the last few years and have not had much to shout about for years.

Personally I think they have got an excellent following and I have never understood one set of fans slagging another off for not selling out. These are not the days of £4 tickets and cheap public transport. People are having to make serious sacrifices to follow football these days. I would not blame anyone for thinking I would be better off keeping the £100 in my pocket.

Forget all this South Stand v East Stand corner shite, I'm in 117 and couldn't hear anything other than our block but I'd imagine most songs were sung in sync (unlike last season) as I couldn't hear any separate chants.

Here's a decent video of all fans in unison winding the rent boys up-.

My lad and I are in the family stand and so the opposite end from the new stand. The noise when the players came out/kicked off sounded more like the derby game and we were so so impressed.
It even triggered people all around us to join in and I thought the atmosphere was outstanding
Lets hope we can do it against the perceived "smaller" clubs

My only concern is that people have bought the £299 season cards to attend the big games and gaps may appear against "little clubs" that where three point "should" be routine eg Watford/Bournemouth/Utd (tee hee)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.