Atmosphere today/moving seats

Regarding the issues with seating at the back of rows 110 and 111 has anybody heard anything back from the club? Cheers

I'd say the test against less glamorous opponent was passed with flying colours down on SS level 1! Another great showing.

Someone told me they're threatening people to sit down on level 3 though? That will kill the atmosphere up there if true.

I'd say the test against less glamorous opponent was passed with flying colours down on SS level 1! Another great showing.

Someone told me they're threatening people to sit down on level 3 though? That will kill the atmosphere up there if true.

Yep stewards and police said if they don't sit down they will have their cards removed and banned.

But if people stand up they can't eject everyone and the stand will be empty then! ;-)

Yep stewards and police said if they don't sit down they will have their cards removed and banned.

But if people stand up they can't eject everyone and the stand will be empty then! ;-)

You cant have a few hundread stood up and a few thousand sat down
They need to put their arses on the seat..

You cant have a few hundread stood up and a few thousand sat down
They need to put their arses on the seat..

I'm surprised after all that climbing to get up to their seats they don't all collapse in a heap. Knackers me out climbing the stairs to the stand never mind the steps up to the top! Glad I'm row 7.

Honest opinion on Today's atmosphere compared to what it would have been like last season.

Considering it was Watford, thought it was pretty decent. Thought the Watford fans were very quiet. Have 2 singing sections eitherside of the away fans, and the away fans condensed into 1 block instead of 3 in the lower tier, is definitely working.

The stewards were at it with 109 again as well, they came down about 3 times. It looked like they gave up though because they didn't come back second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.