Atmosphere yesterday

It's simple. Bring back standing and people can go stand where they want, with their mates and make some noise.

I am all for making noise, sing my heart out when i'm at away games etc. But no way am I going to start shouting and singing whilst the people around me are all sat down, or taking pictures.

Did anyone see Kolarov telling fans to get up and make some noise after one of the goals? Well, those who hadn't already fired drilled their way to the concourse and missed our end-of-half goal flurry.

very poor today.
title challenge and probably the worst atmosphere of the season

@ Moomba and Prestonibbo. Allright boys ;)
I wasnt trying to slag off fellow Blues and like i said ive never joined in an atmosphere thread before, but after around 1000 City matches and the best football weve ever seen, i just cant understand the lack of vocal support. Today i watched on tv and it was about 30 Saints fans to 12 City. They had the best of the 1st half and we should have been really getting behind the boys in this title run-in. The cameras showed the stands, what defence can you have when they ask you why people are stood with arms folded, in silence. We played well 2nd half and got a thoroughly deserved win, so not fussed, was just having an opinion on what i saw.

goatinho said:
very poor today.
title challenge and probably the worst atmosphere of the season

It got a bit better in the 2nd half, however I know some people won't have it but it's always the same when we play the smaller clubs, and it's the same at the rest of the bigger clubs in the league

greasedupdeafguy said:
Ridiculous how many leave early

If anyone arrived late (plenty did... see below) or left for the concourse early today, they would have missed all 3 of City's goals.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/MOxPhVB.jpg[/bigimg]

Half empty today, do people buy tickets and not turn up? Site said it was a sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.