atmosphere

Blue-Eyes said:
I thought the atmosphere was good last night (in 309).

The one and only point I'll make about the atmosphere and songs is that god awful "Ser-gio, Ser-gio" song. Seriously, it's so shit it's embarrassing. Is it any wonder people are a bit awkward singing and getting behind the team when we have songs that 99% of the ground are embarrassed to sing.

I think it's fair to say, we need some better songs.
I have to aggree, poor song, also aggree the atmosphere up in and around 307/8/9 was fairly good again, it has become a case now where we don't wait for the singing to start down stairs and the fans in this area are more then happy to start. My only dissappointment was the wind blew most of the ticker tape back into the stand, fu@k me it made a mess, bet the cleaner swere chuffed.
I ahve to say as well everyone I went around last night that I handed it out to showed a great interest in doing stuff to improve the match day. The kids loved it. Anyway maybe its time we came up with some ideas for this part of the ground, why can't we have our own large flag to go across the 3 tier???
Anyway top bunch of lads and lassies in this area now keep up the singing, now Everton that should be a cracker.

Atmosphere was good in 111 last night, had a short spell where it went quiet but was really good for most of the game.

Some of you City fans need a reality check. The Napoli tifosi discussing the atmosphere on the coach back to Stansted were well IMPRESSED!!! Stop beating yourselves up about it lads cos I haven't seen any English Stadiums come near COMS last night. The Poznan was awesome and I don't say that lightly. I was in the upper tier of the away section and thestewards were great, able to stand , have a fag etc etc. God I wish these normally sour jobsworths were like this every game and allow fans to enjoy a real football experience like the old days!!!
It was really great on the upper deck to see the usual baiting during the game, but the spontaneous applause from both sets of fans after the game was a superb moment for me to see.
We got back to stansted at 4 and finally arrived back in London at 5ish, tired but still bubbling over the experience. Thanks City you are truly great fans and my personal thanks to Bluemoon member Bilboblue (Billy) and his mate John (top boys).
I've recorded about 3 hours of our experince that I have to edit down to 10 minutes...including many fan pics etc. I'll post the link when I finished.

This is us waiting for our coach in Russel Square London
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnxQwW9yq7o[/youtube]

Can't wait for the return in November and hope to see you guys out there. I will celebrate as much as you guys when you finally force Fergie to take his pension. Thanks for a great night City.

After the napoli goal where we went a bit flat I got up and said to get behind the lads its the first time this season we've been a little bit shit for a period and everybodies silent give something back. All I heard was fuck off. Fucking wankers go and support united you tossers, no coincidence we started taking it too them once the atmosphere got a bit better.

pete1201 said:
Some of you City fans need a reality check. The Napoli tifosi discussing the atmosphere on the coach back to Stansted were well IMPRESSED!!! Stop beating yourselves up about it lads cos I haven't seen any English Stadiums come near COMS last night. The Poznan was awesome and I don't say that lightly. I was in the upper tier of the away section and thestewards were great, able to stand , have a fag etc etc. God I wish these normally sour jobsworths were like this every game and allow fans to enjoy a real football experience like the old days!!!
It was really great on the upper deck to see the usual baiting during the game, but the spontaneous applause from both sets of fans after the game was a superb moment for me to see.
We got back to stansted at 4 and finally arrived back in London at 5ish, tired but still bubbling over the experience. Thanks City you are truly great fans and my personal thanks to Bluemoon member Bilboblue (Billy) and his mate John (top boys).
I've recorded about 3 hours of our experince that I have to edit down to 10 minutes...including many fan pics etc. I'll post the link when I finished.

This is us waiting for our coach in Russel Square London
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB4sXYgX2x0[/youtube]

Can't wait for the return in November and hope to see you guys out there. I will celebrate as much as you guys when you finally force Fergie to take his pension. Thanks for a great night City.

Glad you enjoyed it and got back safe Pete, looking forward to seeing your video fella.

See you in Naples!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Blue-Eyes said:
I thought the atmosphere was good last night (in 309).

The one and only point I'll make about the atmosphere and songs is that god awful "Ser-gio, Ser-gio" song. Seriously, it's so shit it's embarrassing. Is it any wonder people are a bit awkward singing and getting behind the team when we have songs that 99% of the ground are embarrassed to sing.

I think it's fair to say, we need some better songs.
I have to aggree, poor song, also aggree the atmosphere up in and around 307/8/9 was fairly good again, it has become a case now where we don't wait for the singing to start down stairs and the fans in this area are more then happy to start. My only dissappointment was the wind blew most of the ticker tape back into the stand, fu@k me it made a mess, bet the cleaner swere chuffed.
I ahve to say as well everyone I went around last night that I handed it out to showed a great interest in doing stuff to improve the match day. The kids loved it. Anyway maybe its time we came up with some ideas for this part of the ground, why can't we have our own large flag to go across the 3 tier???
Anyway top bunch of lads and lassies in this area now keep up the singing, now Everton that should be a cracker.

Erm... excuse me, that's my God awful song. ;-)

The thing is, if it wasn't for that 'God awful song(let's see how many times I can mention that), we still wouldn't have a song for Sergio. :-(

It probably is awful, but at least it's getting sung. The thing is, without 'knobs' like me who are prepared to have ago at starting songs on the terraces, we wouldn't have any songs to sing at all. Some take off, and some don't.

I'm not one to make a point, but we've spent weeks on BM trying to come up with a song for David Silva, and we ended up with, 'There's only one David Silva' on Wednesday night. :-?

So CITY FOR LIFE. I expect you to have a brand new Sergio Agüero song in time for the Everton game. If you can, feel free to join me in block 111, row X, and I'll join in with you, giving 110%, until it takes off.

Oh!

I've come up with a new song for Sergio. It does need finishing though. TBH I don't think it's God awful. Do you?

"When the ball hits the net it's not Torres or 'Shrek' it's Aguero....
"With a pass from Nasri, it's 1, 2, and then 3, it's Aguero....,.
Feel free.........

The song to his favourite anime with the lyrics "Serrrrgio Kun Aguero!" was suggested and lauded on here but it isn't sung at the stadium.

adam123456 said:
Atmosphere was good in 111 last night, had a short spell where it went quiet but was really good for most of the game.
That's cos some sweet soul decided to share his lamb vindaloo with all and sundry. It's hard to get up much support when your eyes are watering. City need some bloke with an air raid siren shouting "gas! gas!" for such eventualities.

Sigh said:
adam123456 said:
That's cos some sweet soul decided to share his lamb vindaloo with all and sundry. It's hard to get up much support when your eyes are watering. City need some bloke with an air raid siren shouting "gas! gas!" for such eventualities.

who ever did that should be proud! haha, it was funny first 4 times then got out of hand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.