Attack by Napoli fans.

We saw an Italian guy being chased by the police outside the City Chippy... heard at the the time that they had hit somebody on the back of the head with a bottle... Could have been this guy... it was the first bit of trouble i’ve seen at our place....

They do a great pizza if that helps

It's an urban legend mate.Same with there Italian ice creams that arn't a patch on our Wall's ones.
I have tasted better pizzas from the My Mums budget range at Asdas.

We were in Rome a few moons back and after some archaeological ruin spotting we needed feeding so popped off to the home of gastronony the Piazza Navaroni.It' s a nice square with painters and street artist plying their trade but not a place for scran.
Thin scraping of tommie sauce and the odd piece of ham and grated cheese for a tenner.
The wine was ok but you cant really fook that up as it's just grape juice.We also had a pizza at the Spanish Steps and that was dogmeat too.

It's an urban legend mate.Same with there Italian ice creams that arn't a patch on our Wall's ones.
I have tasted better pizzas from the My Mums budget range at Asdas.

We were in Rome a few moons back and after some archaeological ruin spotting we needed feeding so popped off to the home of gastronony the Piazza Navaroni.It' s a nice square with painters and street artist plying their trade but not a place for scran.
Thin scraping of tommie sauce and the odd piece of ham and grated cheese for a tenner.
The wine was ok but you cant really fook that up as it's just grape juice.We also had a pizza at the Spanish Steps and that was dogmeat too.
You made the schoolboy error of going to a tourist trap, I've spent a lot of time in Italy and some great pizzas and ice cream.

You made the schoolboy error of going to a tourist trap, I've spent a lot of time in Italy and some great pizzas and ice cream.

So they had me over for a fat lad ?
How is that good business sense because next time I will just eat elsewere and eventually the Piazza Navaroni will end up on it's arse.
Tourists are like elephants and never forget mate:

The first meal we ever had in Rome was at the Hard Rock Cafe and putting aside the 8 euro pints of peroni the food was superlative.
Barbecued chicken and chips in a stunning sauce with all the extras.This is why Hard Rocks do so well worldwide.Nice grub at a reasonable price.
A taste of home if you will with service to match.

Just been told by an absolute lunatic from the gym who is going that the Napoli ultras are promising to kidnap a city fan who will be released when this lad gets home. Might be bullshit but stay together!!

The grub in Italy is amazing.
Something for everybody.
Their coffee and their ice cream is top drawer.
Might be wrong but I think Naples was the first place in Italy to make pizza.
Again if done right their pizza is top notch.
I like the small cafes that do a slice for a couple of euros.

worslewouldn't post: 10559852 said:
Just been told by an absolute lunatic from the gym who is going that the Napoli ultras are promising to kidnap a city fan who will be released when this lad gets home. Might be bullshit but stay together!!
Fair enough...wouldn't fancy San Carlos windows table come Saturday if that went down...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.