Attendance for Dortmund? Also banners/flares/inflatables?

Aguero_Element said:
If we don't sell out I will be fkn gutted,

Then I will be more gutted when Dortmund fans buy most of the tickets near me and make me feel shit.

Thanks fellow city fans THANKS
Is this a wum? Or just someone lacking in any perspective?

Less than a thousands seats left on the Planner now

Either loads have sold today, or some have been taken offline and the Plan does not cover all available seats

Mini flags ala Hamburg for me, a little off topic, does anyone know of anywhere/any websites that do reasonably cheap customised flags? Want one to take to Ajax/Dortmund away. Cheers guys

Any non-seasoncard holder who kicks or knees my chair all game is getting one-timed fucking sick of it....two games on the trot now. Keep yer legs to yourself wankers. We are all Blues together but fuck me it winds me up!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Any non-seasoncard holder who kicks or knees my chair all game is getting one-timed fucking sick of it....two games on the trot now. Keep yer legs to yourself wankers. We are all Blues together but fuck me it winds me up!
You dont sit in the family stand by any chance mate, bloke who sits next to me had the same problem last home game an snapped lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.