Attendances

I might be wrong but I don't think a sizeable chunk of the top half of blocks 313 and 314 have ever been put on sale. e.g. seat numbers 351-366 in rows X and upwards in block 314.
Just looked and there are a handfull of seats available at the very back of 313 and 314, so they must have been on sale and sold.

I'm not sure many of us would expected this kind of gate v Norwich prior to the season starting. Especially with our fans having to buy half the away area up to fill the ground.

This is proof, if it were needed, that demand is increasing & we now have a 50k+ regular turnout of City fans.
Especially in a month when we have had 5 home games, on the other hand Sat 3.00 kick offs are probably easier to sell than televised Sunday evening kick offs.

Especially in a month when we have had 5 home games, on the other hand Sat 3.00 kick offs are probably easier to sell than televised Sunday evening kick offs.

Oh I'm sure we'll see plenty of empty seats pre Christmas when we get a 12 o clock kickoff or something. But it's impressive & it shows how the attendances are on track to continue improving, which will piss off the usual suspects, no end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.