Attendances

Wrong! Could have sold [maybe] 100k. I know plenty that would love to go.

Sooner ADUG get on with the rest of the expansion, the better.

I actually put 85000 in my original post but toned it down! If you think we have sold 55000 already with 2 weeks to go. If this game was 10 pounds and we could have 10000 away fans then we would get 100k. We have to just expand the ground and have seats from 1 pound for kids to corporate levels. Build it and we will fill it.

I actually put 85000 in my original post but toned it down! If you think we have sold 55000 already with 2 weeks to go. If this game was 10 pounds and we could have 10000 away fans then we would get 100k. We have to just expand the ground and have seats from 1 pound for kids to corporate levels. Build it and we will fill it.
Fair enough. I don't believe your figure to be an exaggeration.

Well, I am told that 75k-odd is possible by 'filling in' at the corners so who knows...

Definitely agree on cheaper seats.

Just to show how far we have come
Tuesday 8 December 1998
City v Mansfield town auto windscreen shield att 3007
Wed 9 December
Rags v Bayern Munich
Expected attendance 55,000

City v Norwich 2015 53,000

I'm happy I decided to become Citizen in August. With planetickets booked in August it woulld been terrible not being able to buy match tickets.
Bought my liverpool tickets at 9h07 and there where not many good spots left (we wanted to sit 4 next to eachother in lower level).
Found some seats in the east stand 102 row E.
Price is higher then expected, also because of the pound - euro exchange, but its a lifetime experience for a Belgian.

Hope the stadium will expand further in future. The only question is if the stadium will also be filled in bad times.

I'm happy I decided to become Citizen in August. With planetickets booked in August it woulld been terrible not being able to buy match tickets.
Bought my liverpool tickets at 9h07 and there where not many good spots left (we wanted to sit 4 next to eachother in lower level).
Found some seats in the east stand 102 row E.
Price is higher then expected, also because of the pound - euro exchange, but its a lifetime experience for a Belgian.

Hope the stadium will expand further in future. The only question is if the stadium will also be filled in bad times.

Enjoy you're trip blue! Regardless whether it will be full, the crowds will always be good.

You've picked a great game to come over for, the rivalry between City and Liverpool has increased somewhat over recent years! ;-)

Just to show how far we have come
Tuesday 8 December 1998
City v Mansfield town auto windscreen shield att 3007
Wed 9 December
Rags v Bayern Munich
Expected attendance 55,000

City v Norwich 2015 53,000
Where were we when we were shit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.