Attendances

Oh I'm sure we'll see plenty of empty seats pre Christmas when we get a 12 o clock kickoff or something. But it's impressive & it shows how the attendances are on track to continue improving, which will piss off the usual suspects, no end.
Not sure if this is the right thread but I tried to buy 3 seats together in the family stand online for the Palace game mid week. It was a last minute thing as I'd given up my seasoncards as was supposed to be away. I got a message saying that there were non available however when I was watching it on tv there were loads of empty season seats. I can't believe that there were that many in the cup scheme that wouldn't then not bother or am I missing something. Can anyone explain online sales because I'm not sure how that can happen??

Not sure if this is the right thread but I tried to buy 3 seats together in the family stand online for the Palace game mid week. It was a last minute thing as I'd given up my seasoncards as was supposed to be away. I got a message saying that there were non available however when I was watching it on tv there were loads of empty season seats. I can't believe that there were that many in the cup scheme that wouldn't then not bother or am I missing something. Can anyone explain online sales because I'm not sure how that can happen??

This happened to me for the Sevilla game. Ended up in the Colin Bell and cost me extra to do so. Visibly empty seats in the family stand then too

Spoke to someone in the corporate seats today. Liverpool game has been really busy. They only have a very few left in Legends lounge and have been inundated with demand. This game could honestly have sold 65,000 plus in my opinion if we had the capacity.

This game could honestly have sold 65,000 plus in my opinion if we had the capacity.

I agree. Back in the day the dippers often brought 7-8,000 to Maine Road when the Kippax was terracing. We could probably sell 5,000 more away tickets for this match plus a minimum of 5,000 home tickets (maybe 10,000). It's actually scary to think what the demand will be for Arsenal if it's the match that decides the title. I reckon that would be 80,000 plus if we had the capacity.

I bought 3 more today for 3 clients at work. £540 pounds for 3 in joes!

Expensive but good to see the club maximising revenue streams.

Spoke to someone in the corporate seats today. Liverpool game has been really busy. They only have a very few left in Legends lounge and have been inundated with demand. This game could honestly have sold 65,000 plus in my opinion if we had the capacity.
Wrong! Could have sold [maybe] 100k. I know plenty that would love to go.

Sooner ADUG get on with the rest of the expansion, the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.