Attendances

Why carnt Crewe away count as our low point I was at that one !!

LOL. I did York but didn't do Wrexham, which being our next game, was arguably our true low point although we did of course win that one! Anybody who had a season ticket and did a few away games that season qualifies as an uber Blue in my opinion.

On a separate note it looks like CB Level 3 is open for the Hull game. Let's try to make it another 50k+ gate.

Thought I would give this a bump. We are sold out for Liverpool and I believe Southampton is close? Will do a seat count for hull tomorrow. Really hope we get 45k plus for that.

Thought I would give this a bump. We are sold out for Liverpool and I believe Southampton is close? Will do a seat count for hull tomorrow. Really hope we get 45k plus for that.

Southampton have a decision to make. They have only been selling the lower 2 tiers and are just about to sellout (65 tickets left last night according to one of their forums). Will they go for broke and try to sell out the third tier or will they return those tickets? My guess is they will return them. I'd guess there are about 2,000 tickets still to be sold including those 1,500 and corporate /corner seats not yet showing on the planner.

I'm presuming this will be our max capacity. Liverpool will sell out and if we sell out then surely it's a full house.

York Wrexham Crewe LINCOLN night match was a mighty low point
I have got to say driving back from Lincoln that night was one I will never forget, I honestly thought it was the end of us as a big club, I couldn't get over how shite we had become, still gives me the shivers.
But look at us now.

I have got to say driving back from Lincoln that night was one I will never forget, I honestly thought it was the end of us as a big club, I couldn't get over how shite we had become, still gives me the shivers.
But look at us now.

For me it was Wycombe Wanderers, definitely my lowest point, brought it home that we were now being beaten by a team/club that just over 5 years before had been a Non league side, whilst we were in the Premier league under Horton! I really thought that we could still be in decline and heading towards Div 3 and possibly out of the league! As you say Shivers!

I dreamed of played Crewe after 90 minutes at Wembley in 99 - they were in the league above us!
Good god did we actually go below crewe ?
Remember being sat in the main stand at crewe undercover and someone scored late on benarbia ? And the whole stand went up.
Had been sat amongst 100,s of blues all game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.