Gerrard, slipped on his......
Losing the title to City
Klopp
Sergio and Silva back?
Both singing sections, SS level 3, and the stadium in full voice
What's not to get excited about?
It could be an absolute cracker on the pitch and on the terraces
:-)

Hopefully a fully standing SS3 for this one to help the singing.

LOL. I did York but didn't do Wrexham, which being our next game, was arguably our true low point although we did of course win that one! Anybody who had a season ticket and did a few away games that season qualifies as an uber Blue in my opinion.

On a separate note it looks like CB Level 3 is open for the Hull game. Let's try to make it another 50k+ gate.
We would sell out every game if ticket prices were a bit cheaper in some areas of the ground

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this question but: Does anyone know the attendances at the Olympic Stadium for the RUWC matches.?
They seem to have altered the Stadium - by putting a a plastic ? paneled roof on and brought the flood lights onto the roof. I know the Olympics were 80,000 sellouts
but has the capacity been reduced to say 60,000. The reason for this question is Whammers will be moving there at the start of 2016 season. They should do well -
and Tottenham are building a new Stadium to seat 60,000 so I believe - and finally Liverpool are extending their main stand by 12,000 seats - so will Anfield , Spurs and Wham
have bigger capacity (s) than the Etihad.
Long winded question - I know.

The Olympic stadium's capacity is now 54,000. Anfiwl's capacity will be just under 54,000 for the 2016/17 season (and can add a few more k later on). Spurs will be able to get in 61,000 in a couple of seasons so they will have a similar capacity to us if we extend the North Stand.

City V Liverpool.

5.30pm kick off.
Night match
All day drinking
54,000+ capacity sell out
3000+ Scousers
Sterling
Gerrard, slipped on his......
Losing the title to City
Klopp
Sergio and Silva back?
Both singing sections, SS level 3, and the stadium in full voice
What's not to get excited about?
It could be an absolute cracker on the pitch and on the terraces
:-)

Too right! Can't wait.

The away section SS L3 is now on sale for City fans for the Southampton match. Fill yer boots lads and lasses; let's make it 54k+ again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.