Attendances

Will actually be less vs Southampton as we are sat above them and I don't think they can sell the first 3 rows of the upper tier. Segregation is not lost via seats anymore in the new stand.

I'm not sure that you are right about that worsley. Liverpool announced that they had been allocated 2,912 tickets whereas Bournemouth got the full 3,058. For "high risk" matches I think that the segregation might still be greater. I take your point about losing the front few rows where we are above the away fans. I guess we'll have a good indication of what's what when the Liverpool attendance is announced.

While I might only come to the UK for a couple of games there are thousands of City fans who watch the games in the pub or there house because they cant justify the cost of certain games, that's why we have so many empty seats at most games

Not at all sure about your argument here...when the ground is sold out and yet there are still empty seats then that is more to do with some seasoncard holders not turning up. It's got nothing to do with how many people are watching on TV somewhere....and those who can't justify the cost couldn't get a ticket anyway.

Not at all sure about your argument here...when the ground is sold out and yet there are still empty seats then that is more to do with some seasoncard holders not turning up. It's got nothing to do with how many people are watching on TV somewhere....and those who can't justify the cost couldn't get a ticket anyway.
Not having an argument mate just stating a fact ,many watching in the pubs have got membership cards but would go to more games if tickets were cheaper,if so many season card holders are regular not turning up I would have to ask why ,just seems a shame most games there are hundreds of empty seats but people are willing and able to go ,but that a side it great credit that we getting regular 50.000 plus that is not to be sneezed at ,great fans great club ,just wish somet could be done about the empty seats

While I might only come to the UK for a couple of games there are thousands of City fans who watch the games in the pub or there house because they cant justify the cost of certain games, that's why we have so many empty seats at most games
Not at all true
They don't want to pay the cost of Liverpool, and I don't blame them, but they'd also rather be in the pub than pay £15 to see City v Palace
They are from willing to be in the ground.

An earthquake?

Remember going there once for Andy Dibbles debut - think we lost 1-0.

I was young and naïve and expected beautiful coastal town and had an image of eating fish and chips overlooking the sea. Didn't quite turn out like that..

Many empty seats at most games? The fuck you on about? Apart from the league cup game you might get a few dotted around the front of the family stand and some in the corporate but that's it.

You've been brainwashed without experiencing for yourself.

Rag.

Many empty seats at most games? The fuck you on about? Apart from the league cup game you might get a few dotted around the front of the family stand and some in the corporate but that's it.

You've been brainwashed without experiencing for yourself.

Rag.

There's plenty of empties most games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.