Attendances

Just had an email from a company called Live Tickets or something like that. 209 tickets on their website for our game vs Liverpool - average price for a normal ticket about £165!! Scandalous.

Ideally we break the record against Liverpool and then break it again (reduced segregation?) against Southampton.

Will actually be less vs Southampton as we are sat above them and I don't think they can sell the first 3 rows of the upper tier. Segregation is not lost via seats anymore in the new stand.

Just had an email from a company called Live Tickets or something like that. 209 tickets on their website for our game vs Liverpool - average price for a normal ticket about £165!! Scandalous.

Shouldn't the club be asking where the fuck these vultures have acquired 209 tickets from?

I thought we had just rid ourselves of one intermediary ticket supplier in Viagogo. Why would we be keen to allow yet another to offer tickets at ridiculous prices?
Especially as they could be purchased from the club at normal prices. I'm assuming the ticket purchase rules regarding Cityzen membership still apply for all ticket sales!

Why when you only pop over for a couple of games a year
While I might only come to the UK for a couple of games there are thousands of City fans who watch the games in the pub or there house because they cant justify the cost of certain games, that's why we have so many empty seats at most games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.