Attendances

There's plenty of empties most games

Not because we can't sell out. I have missed two or home games because I have a life. V Bournemouth I was at a wedding and once I had to dash back from the lakes but 4 of the tickets I have were empty because the kids and my old fella were away. Va Norwich was half term and let's say 1 in 10 people are on holiday. Our crowds this season have been excellent,

Not because we can't sell out. I have missed two or home games because I have a life. V Bournemouth I was at a wedding and once I had to dash back from the lakes but 4 of the tickets I have were empty because the kids and my old fella were away. Va Norwich was half term and let's say 1 in 10 people are on holiday. Our crowds this season have been excellent,

I agree. For whatever reason though there seem to be more empties at ours than at other top teams. There's absolutely shit loads in about block 213 ish area every week. That block (or a block around there - the 2nd tier corner of south stand and Colin bell stand) looks about a third empty almost every game. And just generally dotted about very few blocks look packed out

Many empty seats at most games? The fuck you on about? Apart from the league cup game you might get a few dotted around the front of the family stand and some in the corporate but that's it.

You've been brainwashed without experiencing for yourself.

Rag.
He's not a rag but he is under the impression that there are literally thousands of blues desperately wanting to go and see their heroes but rather than pay for a match ticket, which is far too expensive IHO, they go to the pub and watch there

However these same desperate blues don't rock up when it's £18 v Palace or £25 v Sevilla or Monchengladbach

I agree. For whatever reason though there seem to be more empties at ours than at other top teams. There's absolutely shit loads in about block 213 ish area every week. That block (or a block around there - the 2nd tier corner of south stand and Colin bell stand) looks about a third empty almost every game. And just generally dotted about very few blocks look packed out

That's where I sit! Can fart and no one next to me to worry about it.

The reason we have more empties for sold out games than other teams is probably due to the massive per game price differences between season tickets and match day tickets. For example, my season ticket is £299 but 'face value' for my seat for the Liverpool game is £58. Average face value for my seat is about £45, meaning that if you can only make 7 games a year you're financially better off getting a season ticket. My seat is often empty even though I try to give it away for free to friends.

At other clubs, season tickets probably cost 15x the average match day price.

The reason we have more empties for sold out games than other teams is probably due to the massive per game price differences between season tickets and match day tickets. For example, my season ticket is £299 but 'face value' for my seat for the Liverpool game is £58. Average face value for my seat is about £45, meaning that if you can only make 7 games a year you're financially better off getting a season ticket. My seat is often empty even though I try to give it away for free to friends.

At other clubs, season tickets probably cost 15x the average match day price
Surely not? They wouldn't sell any season tickets if that were the case.

At other clubs, season tickets probably cost 15x the average match day price.
There is something in that I can only make about 6 games a year and have thought about a s/c at up to £400 , but if I do I still couldn't make more than 7/8 games at the most so that seat would be empty for a few of those other games.

Many empty seats at most games? The fuck you on about? Apart from the league cup game you might get a few dotted around the front of the family stand and some in the corporate but that's it.

You've been brainwashed without experiencing for yourself.

Rag.
Love getting shit from key board warrirors I wont even lower my self to Comment on the Rag shite, if you dont see loads of empty seats at some games you must be pissed .what have I not experienced for my self ? the only brainwashing I have had is to be a blue from the age of 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.