Attendances

Juve didn't sell out their section. Seville didn't sell out theirs, so I'm assuming the club thought they wouldn't have any away fans in the wrong section.

BMG have sold their end, there will probably be an extra 2,000 of them that have traveled. The club would have recieved a heads up from German police and added the sales history criteria to stop big blocks of away support in the home end that are considerably harder to manage than a couple of people.

I thought it might be something like that, makes a lot of sense. Cheers

Not going tonight - as cant be arsed and I want to see what my xmas tree looks like - will watch on Channel 5 with a few beers - means i can watch until the final whistle as i will have no traffic to beat - in fact i am tempted to watch it all from my bed. Think will be a poor 34,000 ish. We have some tossers as fans.

So choosing not to go to a football match makes you a tosser?

So choosing not to go to a football match makes you a tosser?

I'm in the Cup scheme and can't be arsed tonight, either.

It's going to cost me £50 to leave two seats empty.

The fact we are through, the fact we are on TV, the fact I can see my two little kids before they go to bed, the fact my 30 minute car journey across Manchester is increasingly taking well over an hour and a half, the fact when I use the tram I have to leave ten minutes early just to be in the queue with the other couple of thousand who are already there before me.

And the fact I am still pissed with the general attitude and desire of a team at the weekend.

It works two ways, I don't suppose any of our players have decided to take a hit in the pocket.

I literally couldn't give them away today, having offered them to at least six different people who I thought might appreciate a freebie game in the Champions League.

People choose to have lives and prioritise other things, outside of City, so others need to chill and not worry about whether our players will fail to be inspired by empty seats, which some will be embarrassed more by how it looks on TV.

The fact we are through, the fact we are on TV, the fact I can see my two little kids before they go to bed, the fact my 30 minute car journey across Manchester is increasingly taking well over an hour and a half, the fact when I use the tram I have to leave ten minutes early just to be in the queue with the other couple of thousand who are already there before me.

And the fact I am still pissed with the general attitude and desire of a team at the weekend.

It works two ways, I don't suppose any of our players have decided to take a hit in the pocket.

I literally couldn't give them away today, having offered them to at least six different people who I thought might appreciate a freebie game in the Champions League.

People choose to have lives and prioritise other things, outside of City, so others need to chill and not worry about whether our players will fail to be inspired by empty seats, which some will be embarrassed more by how it looks on TV.
What channel is it on, can't see it.

Bad call mate, you missed a belter ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.