Attendances

We got 50000 plus v juve. An incredible crowd v palace. Good crowd v Seville. Only these rarely December fixture which are slightly down. Don't fall for the press trick. 38000 vs hull was the biggest league cup quarter final crowd for 4 years. Also have you seen the midweek traffic in town at the moment.

The good thing is its all about opinions. I still think its very poor that we dont shift more tickets especially when they are heavily discounted e.g. Hull. We may have sold 38,000 tickets but thats not how many were in the stadium. If we shift the emphasis on away tickets, how come every tom dick and harry complain about not being able to get tickets because of points. go to the games and you will catch up the old farts (including me). How many of those complaining bother to goto Juventus - circa 1200 - I would say (it said we took 1,400+ in the programme - thats maybe the case but they all didnt turn up.

The good thing is its all about opinions. I still think its very poor that we dont shift more tickets especially when they are heavily discounted e.g. Hull. We may have sold 38,000 tickets but thats not how many were in the stadium. If we shift the emphasis on away tickets, how come every tom dick and harry complain about not being able to get tickets because of points. go to the games and you will catch up the old farts (including me). How many of those complaining bother to goto Juventus - circa 1200 - I would say (it said we took 1,400+ in the programme - thats maybe the case but they all didnt turn up.

Not going tonight - as cant be arsed and I want to see what my xmas tree looks like - will watch on Channel 5 with a few beers - means i can watch until the final whistle as i will have no traffic to beat - in fact i am tempted to watch it all from my bed. Think will be a poor 34,000 ish. We have some tossers as fans.

Not going tonight - as cant be arsed and I want to see what my xmas tree looks like - will watch on Channel 5 with a few beers - means i can watch until the final whistle as i will have no traffic to beat - in fact i am tempted to watch it all from my bed. Think will be a poor 34,000 ish. We have some tossers as fans.
4814014643_b2e1da67c5_z.jpg

I would possibly have gone to Juventus but I'm pretty sure the tickets, despite not selling out, were only on sale to season ticket holders. Even if they had gone on sale to 'cityzens' I would have had no more than a couple of days to book flights and hotels making the trip far more expensive than it could have been. I'm not disagreeing with your sentiments but I don't think the club make it as easy as they could for the supporters.

I would possibly have gone to Juventus but I'm pretty sure the tickets, despite not selling out, were only on sale to season ticket holders. Even if they had gone on sale to 'cityzens' I would have had no more than a couple of days to book flights and hotels making the trip far more expensive than it could have been. I'm not disagreeing with your sentiments but I don't think the club make it as easy as they could for the supporters.

Juventus went on open sale - as long as you didn't have an Italian surname they would sell you a ticket.

Does anyone know why Gladbach tickets are only on sale to those with previous purchase history? Not like ticket sales are flying for this one and the club never seemed to care about the away fans and neutrals who got tickets in City blocks when they've been on open general sale for other CL games.
Juve didn't sell out their section. Seville didn't sell out theirs, so I'm assuming the club thought they wouldn't have any away fans in the wrong section.

BMG have sold their end, there will probably be an extra 2,000 of them that have traveled. The club would have recieved a heads up from German police and added the sales history criteria to stop big blocks of away support in the home end that are considerably harder to manage than a couple of people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.