Attendances

Premier League I agree - but League Cup and Europe - shite

We got 50000 plus v juve. An incredible crowd v palace. Good crowd v Seville. Only these rarely December fixture which are slightly down. Don't fall for the press trick. 38000 vs hull was the biggest league cup quarter final crowd for 4 years. Also have you seen the midweek traffic in town at the moment.

We got 50000 plus v juve. An incredible crowd v palace. Good crowd v Seville. Only these rarely December fixture which are slightly down. Don't fall for the press trick. 38000 vs hull was the biggest league cup quarter final crowd for 4 years. Also have you seen the midweek traffic in town at the moment.

38k is about 20k more than Liverpool were getting in the European Cup for some games in their istree.

Does anyone know why Gladbach tickets are only on sale to those with previous purchase history? Not like ticket sales are flying for this one and the club never seemed to care about the away fans and neutrals who got tickets in City blocks when they've been on open general sale for other CL games.

Does anyone know why Gladbach tickets are only on sale to those with previous purchase history? Not like ticket sales are flying for this one and the club never seemed to care about the away fans and neutrals who got tickets in City blocks when they've been on open general sale for other CL games.

Safety first.

I don't know if you go to games but there's extra security at the turnstiles, checking bags etc. They likely don't want any 'random' people coming to the fixture to try and spoil the fun.
I do go and theyre not much more than token gestures, if someone wants to come and "spoil the fun" they can just wait till Saturday when tickets are on sale to any random person with £30 in their bank account, regardless of purchase history

I do go and theyre not much more than token gestures, if someone wants to come and "spoil the fun" they can just wait till Saturday when tickets are on sale to any random person with £30 in their bank account, regardless of purchase history

You asked the question and I've given you the answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.